Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else going to Vegas for Labor Day Weekend?

I have to make my final decision by the end of this week....

If anyone else is going, I would like to know what kind of prices you were getting as far as Airfare and Hotel or Packages....

Just wanted to see what options were out there before I decide...

Thanks for any info...

Originally posted by jp18

I dont know pricing for labor day...But my friend is going august 16-20th (something like that) and got airfare and hotel package for 390.....I shit you not:D

Sweet. . .thats the same rate I got for SOUTH BEACH. . maybe my friends and I should just go to VEGAS. . .I have to go call my travel agent :tongue:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Its way too hot in Vegas this time of the year. I went last year for Labor Day weekend and thought I was going to die in the heat.

:blank: :blank:

My friend was there 2 weeks ago for business and said it was 110 during the day and 105 at nite....Thats ridiculous:D

Originally posted by jp18

My friend was there 2 weeks ago for business and said it was 110 during the day and 105 at nite....Thats ridiculous:D

WAHOOOOO. . .I LOOOOOVE THE HEAT. . .I'm a SUMMER BABY :D but if you think about it boyz that was the weather here last week. . .not that bad, just cant play golf unless you have a early tee time :laugh:

vegas labor day = nyc on the move. If u want to see everyone that u see everyday go labor day. Im going to vegas tomorrow for the week. Ive been to vegas memorail day andlabor for the past 3 years. I had a great time everytime.

I was just in Vegas For Diva's Live and i gotta tell you when i went, the weather was awsome. it was bout 85 wit a slight breeze during the day and by night the temp dropped to around low 70s. I also went November and temp was also the same. I'd give anything to go back to Vegas. Everyone is so polite over there.

i had initially looked at labor day weekend, but not all of my friends (18 of us) could go that weekend.

but going two weeks after labor day and just found out that its the same weekend as the De la Hoya v Vargas fight at Mandalay bay :eek: so the prices this week are basically the same as labor day.

flight is $220 (lga) and i believe my friend booked us at the luxor which equaled to $145 per person for 4 nights.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i had initially looked at labor day weekend, but not all of my friends (18 of us) could go that weekend.

but going two weeks after labor day and just found out that its the same weekend as the De la Hoya v Vargas fight at Mandalay bay :eek: so the prices this week are basically the same as labor day.

flight is $220 (lga) and i believe my friend booked us at the luxor which equaled to $145 per person for 4 nights.

365 total?? thats a good deal