Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Kind Of Car Do You Drive

At least u have a hubby. Mine took off. try getting stuck with the house and cleaning the insde and keeping up the outside. Then play ball 2 times a week put 10 hrs into the gym a week and work like 60 hrs. Hmmm yet i still find energy to go out like 3 times a week.

Yeah owning a house is rough but i dont think i would trade it. i love my house. Even kinda like this snobby ass town

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black '99 Cadillac Seville STS... lots of room, smooth ride, comfortable, quick (300hp), the Bose system rocks... and the Northstar V-8 still gets 20+ miles to the gallon the highway! And I'm paying for it, none of that leasing bullshit.

If gas prices weren't so damn high, I'd have to go with the pearl white Escalade.

Originally posted by binoys

Well i USED to have a 96 Toyota Supra Until some JERKOFF decided to steal it from right in front of my house like 2 weeks ago!!!

Then the Fuckin Trooper was chasing the guy and he had to call off the chase cause it was gettin too DANGEROUS!!

been watching too much of FnF.

-Tom

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

At least u have a hubby. Mine took off. try getting stuck with the house and cleaning the insde and keeping up the outside. Then play ball 2 times a week put 10 hrs into the gym a week and work like 60 hrs. Hmmm yet i still find energy to go out like 3 times a week.

Yeah owning a house is rough but i dont think i would trade it. i love my house. Even kinda like this snobby ass town

Quit your bithcing doubleplay, you sound like a wuuus. Kidding

:spank::D:tongue::);)

I have a 97' Jetta TreK as soon as I get it back from the

Body-Shop after my friend crashed it................

Originally posted by clubchic1006

yeah, Neshanic is a Beautiful area ~ but I want to get out of Hillsborough too ~ it is building up so fast and becoming very congested! I'm looking to move within the next 1 to 2 years!

Im right down the road from Neshanic...in one of the new developments. :D Actually Readington...by Sumner Road. Hillsboroughs gettin busy...yuk!

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Im right down the road from Neshanic...in one of the new developments. :D Actually Readington...by Sumner Road. Hillsboroughs gettin busy...yuk!

Where is Hillsbouough getting busy, just wondering. Are there a lot of Condo's going up? I am there at my b/f house maybe 3 out of 4 times a week.........................

Originally posted by perns2002

Where is Hillsbouough getting busy, just wondering. Are there a lot of Condo's going up? I am there at my b/f house maybe 3 out of 4 times a week.........................

It's just a hectic town ~ Rt. 206 is a nightmare btw the times of 7 am and 10 pm. They are building alot ~ town houses, shopping centers, houses ~ it is just getting really congested ~ they have already built another elementary school (which added to the 7 they already have) and added on to the highschool twice! It's rediculous.

Originally posted by clubchic1006

It's just a hectic town ~ Rt. 206 is a nightmare btw the times of 7 am and 10 pm. They are building alot ~ town houses, shopping centers, houses ~ it is just getting really congested ~ they have already built another elementary school (which added to the 7 they already have) and added on to the highschool twice! It's rediculous.

Yeah 206 is a night mare, I have learned so many back-ways to totally avoid it. One of which your right they have built a mini-mall right in the middle of no-where on this little road with houses right next door, when there are the same stores in a 20 even less radius, GOD I hate COPORATE AMERICA.

I used to have a '96 Saturn, but some jerk smashed into me on the parkway Mem Day Weekend...

But I guess everything happens for a reason because with the money I got for my Saturn I was able to put a down payment on my red 2002 Toyota Celica GT. I love my new car, and am also on a 60 month finance.

Originally posted by cgm

I used to have a '96 Saturn, but some jerk smashed into me on the parkway Mem Day Weekend...

But I guess everything happens for a reason because with the money I got for my Saturn I was able to put a down payment on my red 2002 Toyota Celica GT. I love my new car, and am also on a 60 month finance.

i got a freind who got a 2001 acura and he's on a 60 month finance plan to