Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Kind Of Car Do You Drive

Originally posted by jp18

Not only do i pay for my car, insurance, and other bills, DADDY made me rack up a fat credit card bill in college which he said he would pay when I graduate....GUESS WHO IS PAYING THAT BILL TOO:mad:

AND HE AINT HURTIN FOR CASH EITHER:mad:

I hope my daddy doesnt turn on me....:laugh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO LAURIE DONT LISTEN

If your parents spoiled you theres nothing wrong with talking about it.Never hold back ANTHING. .. No shame in da truth my negrett.. Hiding that you where spoiled and passing it off that you bought the shit yourself is just to fake for me

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

See laurie you seem ok to me. just if you are spoiled keep it to yourself. Believe me my parents have "helped me alot in life" but im not going to publish it for ll to see. somethings are better left unsaid

THANKS. . .;) but I'm far from spoiled trust me. . .yes I most rentz help out. . .it justs people take everything i say out of context, and turn it around. . .Aaanway, I am so GREATFUL for my daddy for getting me that, and paying for it tooo. . .I dont think a day goes by where I dont thank him...:D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

yup, how could you tell ~ hee hee!!! I love them ~ they are fascinating creatures ~ I study them alot ~ do I have too many of them in my cig? Do they bother you?

NOO keep em. I actually found a toad the other day outside my place. I picked him he was huge and funny looken then I put him down by the stream because I didn't want to step on him later.

when the right woman kisses me ill change it to prince but i need to find the right princess

Yeah 206 wasnt too pretty either. I forgot the name of the street but i wish i did move out there 2 1/2 acres would haqve been nice. Part of the reason was the builder was trying to screw me on the proce of the house i wanted. didnt know i was an ex contractor

Originally posted by notallthere

NOO keep em. I actually found a toad the other day outside my place. I picked him he was huge and funny looken then I put him down by the stream because I didn't want to step on him later.

Yeah, becareful when you pick up toads ~ they like to poop on you! but don't ever believe that old myth ~ THEY DON'T GIVE YOU WARTS ~ it's a myth and that's it! I just love them ~ I think they are cute! There are alot of neat ones!

when the right woman kisses me ill change it to prince but i need to find the right princess

Yeah 206 wasnt too pretty either. I forgot the name of the street but i wish i did move out there 2 1/2 acres would haqve been nice. Part of the reason was the builder was trying to screw me on the proce of the house i wanted. didnt know i was an ex contractor

yeah, Neshanic is a Beautiful area ~ but I want to get out of Hillsborough too ~ it is building up so fast and becoming very congested! I'm looking to move within the next 1 to 2 years!

Well one thing i am glad is that my parents retired 3 hrs away to pa plus i love the beach and plan on spending most of next summer on the boat i hope to buy. with 2 1/2 acres there is no mowing the lawn after work it would be a few hours on a saturday everyweek. Ahhh the joys of homeownership yeah right

My advice to anyone who lives w mom and dad STAY THERE let them pay the bills taking out the trash isnt so bad when i look back

My advice to anyone who lives w mom and dad STAY THERE let them pay the bills taking out the trash isnt so bad when i look back

I completely agree! I mean ~ I have a hubby now but I suggest, stay with mommy and daddy as long as possible!!! Right after I moved out ~ I missed the free meals on the table everynight and having to only clean your room! It's hard living on your own and owning a house is a big responsibility ~ TRUST ME!!!