Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Metro Thursday Review

Once again I had a great time. Rydell threw down a great set once again. Lots of hot girls runing around the joint. It was great to see everyone having a great time. A big thanks to George and the rest of the Metro staff for an incredible night. Nice to see the familiar faces as well as some new ones.

I am a mess. Good night.

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Brian,

Thanks for the laughs. Metro was packed and Richie did his job as usual. I finally was able to put some names to faces last night with the help of George. Notallthere was easy to figure out. Then he pointed out Laurie, OK makes sense. Then Doubleduece....doubletrouble,doubletake,doubleover,doublefun,

doublesmile.....so much for putting a name to the face.

All in all it was a fun night. Thanks to Pete, Jay, and of course Richie. Time for an Advil.

Bri- Ill try to see you tonight @ Sandbar.:D

Last night was packed! The music was good but the crowd was a little ghetto :D Had a great time anyways, Thanx George for the hookups. Nice seeing alot of CP people Sandman,Laurie,Tizzah,Kosta,and Danfury along with whoever I may have forgotten. See everyone this weekend at Merge and Tempts ;)

As repetitive as it sounds, Rydell was sick once again.. A whole new arsenal of songs added to his set.... NIce and Hard with Vocal breaks, Just the way I like it... Jam Packed and Good Vibe...

Good seeing all the regulars there.. I feel like a Character from Cheers when I walk into Metro... I know too many people there, and i'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing....

BTW Nice meeting Double Deuce again... :laugh:

Originally posted by indyguy

Brian,

Thanks for the laughs. Metro was packed and Richie did his job as usual. I finally was able to put some names to faces last night with the help of George. Notallthere was easy to figure out. Then he pointed out Laurie, OK makes sense. Then Doubleduece....doubletrouble,doubletake,doubleover,doublefun,

doublesmile.....so much for putting a name to the face.

All in all it was a fun night. Thanks to Pete, Jay, and of course Richie. Time for an Advil.

Bri- Ill try to see you tonight @ Sandbar.:D

I am sorry indyguy... but i don't recall being introduced to you... did we talk?:confused:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Yes you do. Alot of people were stunned by your beauty. I wont mention names. Especially at the end of the night when your were on stage blowing kisses. ;)

:tongue: :tongue:

OMG... i recall being on stage... but who was i blowing kisses to... i was soooooo drunk... i never ever dance... and omg ON THE STAGE...sooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I am sorry indyguy... but i don't recall being introduced to you... did we talk?:confused:

He was incognito last night.

OMG... i recall being on stage... but who was i blowing kisses to... i was soooooo drunk... i never ever dance... and omg ON THE STAGE...sooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed...

Nothing to be embarassed about. You looked good up there. As for blowing kisses, my lips are sealed as to who they were directed to. ;)

Originally posted by indyguy

DD,

No we didnt meet. You were pointed out to me. Not that you would have remembered if we were. lol

:D

I have a pretty good memory...that's why i was sooooo confused... i was like..."wow...i must have been really really wasted to not remember meeting u"... for the most part i think i remember everyone i met or saw last night... will u be down the shore at all this weekend?

Originally posted by trewguy

they r real everybody there not fake

Leave it to Dave Decarlo to make a stupid comment. ;)

was i really blowing kisses to someone or are u joking w/me???

Yes you were and it wasnt towards me. :(

:D :D