Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wear contact lenses? Where can I get the best deals on

them?

Just started to wear them. They are such a pain to put on in the beginning.

Someone also told me if you wear them in a club for the whole nite, you will need eye drops, because of all the smoke. Is that true?

Anyway, so far, they're cool.:cool:

Guest saleen351

go to costco or sams club, they always will beat any price, and no you don't need eye drops for going to a club. if however you need your glasses to drive, keep an extra set in your car and at your job. Trust me on that one. I've been wearing them for 13 years now...

Hey:) tHANKS FOR ALL THE RESOURCES. i KNEW THERE WAS AN 800 NUMBER FROM A COMMERCIAL i SAW A LONG TIME AGO BUT FORGOT. :tongue:

I thought Costco and Sams Club only sold merchandise like appliances, stereos, etc. But that's good news. And Guess I have to become a member first to enjoy their savings benefits? Right?

Well someone in my family is a member Of SC.

So Saleen, contacts aren't good for driving? How so?

thanks again:aright:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by max3

Hey:) tHANKS FOR ALL THE RESOURCES. i KNEW THERE WAS AN 800 NUMBER FROM A COMMERCIAL i SAW A LONG TIME AGO BUT FORGOT. :tongue:

I thought Costco and Sams Club only sold merchandise like appliances, stereos, etc. But that's good news. And Guess I have to become a member first to enjoy their savings benefits? Right?

Well someone in my family is a member Of SC.

So Saleen, contacts aren't good for driving? How so?

thanks again:aright:

i ment keep an extra set of conracts in your car and office, so if you need to wear glasses or contacts to be able to drive, always have a pair arounf therefore you don't get stuck or attempt to drive like a bilnd man...

sorry for the confusion...

only buy disposibles...

Originally posted by saleen351

i ment keep an extra set of conracts in your car and office, so if you need to wear glasses or contacts to be able to drive, always have a pair arounf therefore you don't get stuck or attempt to drive like a bilnd man...

sorry for the confusion...

only buy disposibles...

:idea: GOTCHA!!:aright:

Originally posted by starshaped

I use the disposable ones,i wear them at the club then if i'm driving home pop them out in the car and put my glasses on.The disposable contact lenses don't get your eyes up to 100% thats why it's not be a good idea to drive with them in when it's dark.

When Saleen told me about wearin glasses in the car, I was thinking that could be the reason, but then I remember that one of the side effects of getting " Laser Vision Correction" is that you have to wear sunglasses at night, because you get too much glare from the street lights.

But anyway now I know why it's not the best thing to wear contacts while driving(at night that is). What about daytime?

And anyone thinking of getting laser surgery correction?:confused:

Originally posted by max3

But anyway now I know why it's not the best thing to wear contacts while driving(at night that is). What about daytime?

Yeah you can do it,you can still drive at night if you reallty need to.It just depends how bad your eyes are as to how much more you have to concentrate.Personally i still drive to the club in the dark with them on,it's just a lot harder than in the light cos you have to concentrate even more.That is why i never drive home with them in,usually when i come out of a club it's light anyway but my eyes usually feel a bit strained after a long time with them in,what with all the smoke and that,so i don't take any chances.

If you have never worn them before you will absolutely love them,i wear them a couple of times a month when i go to all night clubs and i don't know what i would so without them.