Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko vs. Hunka Bunka Saturdays... Who will be on top?

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Uh oh, did I say something bad? I used to love abyss ~ but when I was 18,19, & 20! It's too young of a crowd for me now! That's all. :) I'm 24 ~ I like the older, more mature party crowd.

Thats why we are doing the party across the ST at Deko..for all the older abyss heads that think the crowd is too young.

Deko will be 21 for ladies and 23 for guys. And with Richie Santana resident, and Denny Tsettos once a month the party is sure to take off. Also the party will be promoted right, with a great team!

Originally posted by 12inch

Bunka will be closed for the next year so There is no contest.

Sorry to have to correct you, but BUNKA will be OPEN on schedule this fall and Saturday nights will be great as usual ---

The "ORIGINAL" Dressed Up Saturday Night ------

Dont Forget The First Saturday Of Every Month It's " THE SILVER BALL " SILVER BALL SILVER BALL SILVER BALL

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Sorry to have to correct you, but BUNKA will be OPEN on schedule this fall and Saturday nights will be great as usual ---

The "ORIGINAL" Dressed Up Saturday Night ------

Dont Forget The First Saturday Of Every Month It's " THE SILVER BALL " SILVER BALL SILVER BALL SILVER BALL

Incorrect. Bunka is not opening on time. Though I am running the party at DEKO I like to tell things as it is when it comes to any club including one I am involved in. Bunka is not opening til October 5th. BTW, I think both parties are going to do good.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i hope denny at deko isnt the same night as silver ball. it will be nice to go out on a saturday and see people you dont have to ID before speaking with them

Deko is going to be 23 for guys and 21 for girls.

Bunka??? Are they even a factor anymore???? Persoanlly i think the bunka legacy has come to a close......EVEN if bunka were to open its doors again, common sense tell us that they cant make money based on 1 nite, even if it is their popular Saturday nite party.

A major revamp of bunka business plan and practices need to be looked at and reworked for the club to run effectively.

Deko IS NOT bunka, nor do i think its tryin to be like bunka....This new Saturday nite has come about because of the success of the 21+ Nu Society Thursdays which are 21+......The Saturday party will cater to a more mature crowd that is looking for something different with a lounge type of atmosphere. Deko is made to look more upscale and classy as well as more personal. The total opposite of what bunka Saturday is.

If one is looking for a larger crowd in a bug club setting they can simple walk across the street to Abyss. There will be 2 totally different environment and settings at both abyss and deko with nothing more then a 50 yard walk to each clubs front doors.

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Bunka??? Are they even a factor anymore???? Persoanlly i think the bunka legacy has come to a close......EVEN if bunka were to open its doors again, common sense tell us that they cant make money based on 1 nite, even if it is their popular Saturday nite party.

A major revamp of bunka business plan and practices need to be looked at and reworked for the club to run effectively.

Deko IS NOT bunka, nor do i think its tryin to be like bunka....This new Saturday nite has come about because of the success of the 21+ Nu Society Thursdays which are 21+......The Saturday party will cater to a more mature crowd that is looking for something different with a lounge type of atmosphere. Deko is made to look more upscale and classy as well as more personal. The total opposite of what bunka Saturday is.

If one is looking for a larger crowd in a bug club setting they can simple walk across the street to Abyss. There will be 2 totally different environment and settings at both abyss and deko with nothing more then a 50 yard walk to each clubs front doors.

Guess you haven't been to Bunka in the past 3 years because it is a more mature crowd. 21 for girls and 23 for guys same thing as Deko. IMO Bunka is a very classy club they worked very hard in renovating that place and it paid off because they do have the best Saturday night around. The way it used to be Abyss had Friday night and Bunka had Saturday night it was as simple as that. Now that all these other clubs are opening up example Deko and Platinum it's going to be hard for any club to have a busy night. But we'll see what happens. And BTW Bunka WILL BE OPENING THIS FALL ON TIME.....so stop with all the bullshit rumors already. :rolleyes: