Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Review !

WEll...I'm bent like a slinky right now. Good stuff tho tonite. I had a good time...not bad music at all. Girls all over the place...Impressive. Parking lot was also fun...:tongue:

Shout outs:

Whitecamaro: Partyyyyyyyyyyyy time....at least u didnt get sick.

Antm28: Yehh....see u @ the spot..SF! :bounce:

DanFury: Thanks for the hookup kid...crazy rubberneckin!:D

Laurie 619: Lookin good...Twistable..;) (as well as tizzah)

JSEN7: Told ya boy....its a factory thing!

Mikeyyyyyyyy Z: It's all good...

KostaP, 1500, and the others: Way to represent...I'll see ya on Saturday

Im Outttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :drunk:

well very good night at sandbar. got bent early in the night. only thing that sucked is i had to take care of my friend. andy was a freakin mess. he took anything he can get his hands on. he drank so much and looked like an ass half the night. then him and renata are fighting as always so whats new with that. next week i think i will roll with a differnt crowd. don't need the drama.

Z

Originally posted by endurance

brian since you were sober could you tell me how the girls were becuae im still drunk from last night i cant remember i think they were hot

:screwy: :screwy: :roll:

Of course they were hot. Hottest girls are at Sand Bar Fridays when the weather is nice. You, on the other hand, were stuck in the corner with some ugly ass girl sucking face all night. ;)

:eek:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Of course they were hot. Hottest girls are at Sand Bar Fridays when the weather is nice. You, on the other hand, were stuck in the corner with some ugly ass girl sucking face all night. ;)

yo my man that had better been a joke

:smoke: :smoke: :shades2: :shades2:

Originally posted by velvetrope

well very good night at sandbar. got bent early in the night. only thing that sucked is i had to take care of my friend. andy was a freakin mess. he took anything he can get his hands on. he drank so much and looked like an ass half the night. then him and renata are fighting as always so whats new with that. next week i think i will roll with a differnt crowd. don't need the drama.

Z

:laugh: How funny was that....he cracks me up. AFterparty was a lil sick. :eek: Roll wit your brother, he knows how to handle his own.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I didnt know you and dan hook up with each other. Thats so cute. You guys look good together. ;)

You're just the comedian today aren't you? :D Actually, I was hookin up with the girl in your sig all night. She says hi but is upset you are exploiting her like this on a messageboard. :laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

You're just the comedian today aren't you? \

I try.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Actually, I was hookin up with the girl in your sig all night. She says hi but is upset you are exploiting her like this on a messageboard. :laugh:

LOL. Was her boyfriend in the corner watching you? Dan must have been pissed. Thats his girl.

Another great mangled friday @ Sandbar in the books. :D Shout out to all The CP heads that were in attendance. About time BMW4Jay made it out there. I know there were hot chicks there but by the end of the night things become a blur for some reason.

How to create a blur:

- Pre-game before the club

- Enter club and head for the bar and hit it with authority for the remainder of the night

- getting hooked up with drinks from friends around the club

- hookups, hookups and hookups(can't say no to generous peeps)

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: