Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone else noticed...?

Has anyone else noticed that the indoor bouncers at riverstreet are such assholes? Whats up w/ that? The place is such a good time, the music is off the hook (joegio) and all the guys that run the night (Jake, Gary, Mike, Joe, and Jeff) are so nice and laid back, but those bouncers are so mean. I have never been to a club where bouncers are so nasty and rude, especially to girls. They all need to relax a little. Those ones that guard the stairs are the worst. They are bouncers guarding an upstairs part of a club, not the president.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Has anyone else noticed that the indoor bouncers at riverstreet are such assholes? Whats up w/ that? The place is such a good time, the music is off the hook (joegio) and all the guys that run the night (Jake, Gary, Mike, Joe, and Jeff) are so nice and laid back, but those bouncers are so mean. I have never been to a club where bouncers are so nasty and rude, especially to girls. They all need to relax a little. Those ones that guard the stairs are the worst. They are bouncers guarding an upstairs part of a club, but they act like military guards protecting the president.

For real arent they such f%$#ing assholes, but then again would u blame them?....imagine urself working instead of him....everyone around u is having a great time....everyone is drunk and stupid...i am sure they hate their job:mad:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

For real arent they such f%$#ing assholes, but then again would u blame them?....imagine urself working instead of him....everyone around u is having a great time....everyone is drunk and stupid...i am sure they hate their job:mad:

Yeah i guess so, but they need to chill. They would probably have a better time being nice to drunk girls ;) than being mean to them

Yeah i guess so, but they need to chill. They would probably have a better time being nice to drunk girls ;) than being mean to them

u prob right...but my question to u is that how in hell can u be psycho and sweet in the same time....:confused: :confused:

well if i was dealing with a crowd like that id be amd to however its his job and he or they should get over it

:frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust:

Originally posted by endurance

well if i was dealing with a crowd like that id be amd to however its his job and he or they should get over it

:frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust:

I totally agree with you. Not to mention, its only there. Every other place i've been, the bouncers have been cool???

hun you need to find someone better he refers to girls as phsycos i hope he says your an exception because if i told my girl she was a psycho she would kill me and if he thinks you are a phsyco fuck him you need to find someone better

just my opinion

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Originally posted by endurance

hun you need to find someone better he refers to girls as phsycos i hope he says your an exception because if i told my girl she was a psycho she would kill me and if he thinks you are a phsyco fuck him you need to find someone better

just my opinion

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

nah, he just jokes around cuz he thinks i get mad at stupid stuff. Its all in fun. I promise :love:

To me my opinion is some not all bouncers just have an attitude because they think they are tough guys that the world should bow down to them. As far as them wanting to drink and have a good time well they asked for the job if they wanna party and drink get a real day job.

Then again maybe they just got picked on alot when they were younger

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

To me my opinion is some not all bouncers just have an attitude because they think they are tough guys that the world should bow down to them. As far as them wanting to drink and have a good time well they asked for the job if they wanna party and drink get a real day job.

Then again maybe they just got picked on alot when they were younger

:laugh: You're probably right. I hate power trips!

Has anyone else noticed that the indoor bouncers at riverstreet are such assholes? Whats up w/ that? ...but those bouncers are so mean. I have never been to a club where bouncers are so nasty and rude, especially to girls. They all need to relax a little. Those ones that guard the stairs are the worst. They are bouncers guarding an upstairs part of a club, not the president.

I haven't been there in a while, but the guys on the stairs are definitely a lil nuts....

Has anyone else noticed that the indoor bouncers at riverstreet are such assholes? Whats up w/ that? The place is such a good time, the music is off the hook (joegio) and all the guys that run the night (Jake, Gary, Mike, Joe, and Jeff) are so nice and laid back, but those bouncers are so mean. I have never been to a club where bouncers are so nasty and rude, especially to girls. They all need to relax a little. Those ones that guard the stairs are the worst. They are bouncers guarding an upstairs part of a club, not the president.

yes i have noticed that

:cool: