Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Denny Kirk Richie and all other shore DJ's

I hear so many people on here getting catty and saying whos better than who and who stinks. Well I wanna be one of the few to say thanks for giving up every Saturday night of the summer. Thanks for giving everyone a good time. I been around the clubs along time. Never has the music been so good, but never have people been so critical.

Many of you guys have an off night and get hammered for it. Yet no one posting the messages posts about how bad they were at work that day. I am sure sometimes you might show you guys are human and arent always perfect. I just hope one day people realize that you cant always be perfect and without you guys we would be listening to a juke box.

So to everyone who reads this while the weekend comes and you go out with friends or your boyfriend or girlfriend remember these guys give up going out on weekends to make sure you enjoy yours.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I hear so many people on here getting catty and saying whos better than who and who stinks. Well I wanna be one of the few to say thanks for giving up every Saturday night of the summer. Thanks for giving everyone a good time. I been around the clubs along time. Never has the music been so good, but never have people been so critical.

Many of you guys have an off night and get hammered for it. Yet no one posting the messages posts about how bad they were at work that day. I am sure sometimes you might show you guys are human and arent always perfect. I just hope one day people realize that you cant always be perfect and without you guys we would be listening to a juke box.

So to everyone who reads this while the weekend comes and you go out with friends or your boyfriend or girlfriend remember these guys give up going out on weekends to make sure you enjoy yours.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity::stupid: :stupid:

Originally posted by saleen351

STFU

They make a grand a night....

Your ass kissing post is gay.....

Well you can think im kissing ass but i am trying to be a bit vague. One of the people I know and sometimes get tired of hearing them get bashed. So I guess i was kinda putting it in a nice way. That alone is rare for me.