Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else ??????????

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Does anyone else wear cologne perfume or make up to the gym.

My roommate just waddled his fat ass to the gym and smells terribly of what ever he buys at kmart.

i agree goin to the gym is like goin to a fucking hangout dress to impress

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was in my gym X-treme fitness and there are some people there that are so friggin loud playing and flirting that i can barely hear the music on my walkman right on top of my ears.

I mean shtit who gets dressed and puts on make up to go get sweaty and work out. then again i think they found a way to make the tread mills go one speed slower than the slowest speed

i was in my gym X-treme fitness and there are some people there that are so friggin loud playing and flirting that i can barely hear the music on my walkman right on top of my ears.

I mean shtit who gets dressed and puts on make up to go get sweaty and work out. then again i think they found a way to make the tread mills go one speed slower than the slowest speed

soon they will higher promoters for the gyms

:laugh: :laugh:

Does anyone else wear cologne perfume or make up to the gym.

My roommate just waddled his fat ass to the gym and smells terribly of what ever he buys at kmart.

You can always tell the people who are trying to pick up people, while working out....lol

Originally posted by endurance

soon they will higher promoters for the gyms

:laugh: :laugh:

they pretty much do already. you know how many nights i go and see some chicks that work at my gym talking to guys and whenthe guy asks for their number she hands them a card from the gym with her name on it

Originally posted by dani672

well i do wear makeup to the gym.. but usually cause i already have it on.. i go to a womens gym.. so i am not looking to impress anyone

That's different. But I do know women who put on make up and do their hair to work out..... Find me the point in that????:blank: