Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest saleen351

Ariel - Where Do I Go (Masi & Mello Mix).mp3

Thank You saleen, avalondon3, & mattreid. All of our newer productions are along those lines. We have a few really BIG projects that we're working on & others that are about to be released soon. I'll keep u informed. THERE WILL BE NOOOOO LEAKS!!!!!:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mahdi

I need to know what your style is, cuz everytime I see you metion a song you always say it's not your style! WTF lol!

i love techno and i use to love tribal but i got out of it, but superchumbo is the tribal god!!!!! go see him at centro this week... I don't like house all that much, i like more progressive tracks.

But I support dean no matter what style he produces, i got ariel on now and i'm really listening to it, sickness! Its awesome... i give tracks a once over then when i'm ready i really listen to them.

I'm working on some stuff for dean

can you say south florida?

Dean my copy of ariel is 6:44, i guess this is the version that those assholes cut up on you, it kinda ends quick, how long is your personal mix? hit me up on aim, check your pm, my handle is in there....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mahdi

At least now I know. Make sure when you set up those plans for South Florida you include a budget for a few extra people LOL!

did you see my Tom Stephan review?

www.cooljunkie.com

check out the tom stephans aka superchumbo Club space review...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Yeah, saleen! That's def. the chopped up mix. I wan't to send you the full mix. It's not much of a difference that you'll hear but, it does make a difference for the over all track.

it sucks that the long verison is not on vinyl, but anyway, my aim name is in your pm, hit me up and send it over, i'll put in the hands of some djs i know.. make sure its a high quality mp3 file so if can get club play.... hit me back on pm.... we are taking masi and mello global!!!!!!!!:D