Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kleinberg at Spundae

Alas, I did not go. I was asking family members if they knew where the area was, and they said it was like a half hour ride, which would have been insanely expensive by cab. So, I asked some of my more "night life" oriented cousins around the area if they knew about where it was and if they were interested, but my one cousin who I was talking with really doesn't dig *cough* "techno", so we wound up going to some cheesy, white-bread night club that played god-awful house and techno (I told my cousin that if that was the electronic music she's been exposed to, I don't blame her for hating it), but it was great, cause I got to party with my family. It would have been great to go to spundae, though. Hopefully next time, because, yes , I'm planning on going out to California again, dammit!

o, velvetgoldmire, i'm so sorry! that's so frustrating, when people get a bad impression of the good stuff from hearing only the shit. i wish i had the fundage to go out more often; i'd be able to act like the party animal i really am :( . well, next time you're out here, post again; by then i hope to have a decent job, and maybe even a hookup or two (i'm actively working on both of those ;) )!

yeah velvet that sux. i just laugh when people ask me if i'm listening to "techno" when i'm at work (i have a small boombox in my office) and if i go to "raves"...well i say yes to both, but try to explain to them that there are diferent types of music and not only at raves can you listen to it. they need help, if i could just make 'em go out once to buzz they will probably be enlightened.

i remember one of em went to insomnia a few months back and told her boyfriend got into a fight there..i told her "no shit" besides the massive female groping that goes on there, insomnia (whether its friday or saturday nights) just attracts that sort of people there.