Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to piss off someone who is interested in you.

teklord310

I met this girl who just happens to go to my school. Met her like 2 years ago at a rave. Saw her on campus once or twice, then at the beginning of summer I saw her at Vinyl and talked for a little, got her contact info and stuff. We talked on the phone for a while, really nice girl. I drove down to school and had dinner with her, hung around, slept in her living room, being nice and respectful and all that. She knew i drove like 2 hours to hang out with her, etc etc and we talk about all sorts of shit. Anyway...

When I was down there we stopped by my friend's house, turns out they are having a party a week later. So this girl goes to the party, meets this guy and is seeing him now. So she thanks for me "hooking her up." I'm sure she didn't do anything intentional, it just happended that way. Just sucks cuz I really like this girl. Oh well, life fuckin sucks. The whole 2 hour thing was definetely a factor for the summer, i'm curious what is gonna happen in the fall when we are 2 mins from each other.

Nice, clean, non-slutty girls are so hard to find. :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm going to sleep, enough. :( :(

I drove down to school and had dinner with her, hung around, slept in her living room, being nice and respectful and all that. She knew i drove like 2 hours to hang out with her, etc etc and we talk about all sorts of shit.

:nono:

see, this is what you get for acting like her girlfriend. you had your chance, you didn´t take it. the other guy had his chance too, he DID take it.

see,

>men believe women are mean.

cause they make their chump balls hurt by not giving them what they want for NO effort.

>women believe men are stupid.

cause most of us call a woman who actually DOES make an effort a slut, yet do nothing ourselves, except complain that women are evil for not making an effort. women are right.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

If you like her than why would you want to piss her off???......Just let her be......Move on......

Nah... she pissed me off. I was interested in her.

I know it is my fault for not going after her, maybe i got the feeling that she wasn't interested. Who knows. The 2 hour thing definetely was a factor, I figured it might work out when i get back down school. Oh well, i'm actually surprised she stayed single for this long.