Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge got raided, why not temps???

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: Nope didnt hit a nerve yet* when/if you do you'll know it. . .so in the mean time Shut the fuck up, and mind you own Business

Miss Pickamyass, I am just giving my opinion, "as you always do". So since when is a public messageboard not any of my business? Yet it always seems to be yours? :confused:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

Some chicks went up to them and started unbuttoning their shirts. It was pretty cool cops hangin out with crackheads (and at 2pm there are a few normal people in there the rest are mangled) Just figured id share a story!

I told you not to tell what I was doing to the coppers as I was waiting for my car...:rolleyes: But hey* at least I got some PBA cards out of it...:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

I told you not to tell what I was doing to the coppers as I was waiting for my car...:rolleyes: But hey* at least I got some PBA cards out of it...:laugh:

They were trying to haggle for the price. Being that I am your pimp and all!!!!! But I gave them the cop usual discount at 25% off.

Originally posted by 12inch

You're right, If I owned a club I wouldn't want any drugs in the place. There's no money in it for the club. Alcohol is where the money is. If I saw my liquor sales droping and drug usage going up I would almost welcome a raid. Get the drugs out, more booze, more money.

I cant speak for all clubs but many nd probably most clubs do make money from drugs. you dont think they get a cut of what certian people sell in there