Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Rollcall, Mix and Info....

djdekan

Ay werent you the same one who said you'd rather snuggle....and No I just hate making the troop down there alone, coming home wacked, alone. It Sucks. My friends are coming down from NY monday, so ill be in South Beach all god damn week, and next weekend......

Hey Mikey...if you're single then that's not giving it the old college try.

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

I'll Be There Saturday.........BUTTERFLIES WHAT FAMILIAR TERMINOLOGY YET ITS BEEN A WHILE. Water on James and Hmm I think Naomi owes me 2 RedBulls for not going to my damn B-day...............;)

:laugh: That was really funny but here is the deal...You still owe for my b-day so...you can get for me 2 red bulls and I'll get you 2 red bulls....Think that sounds like a great deal...

Originally posted by koky

OF COARSE WE KNOW THE NAOMBOMB IS GOING !! WE ARE ALL LOOKING FORWARD FOR DRINKS ON JAMES:D :D (WATER I MEAN) ... & YOU BELATED BIRTHDAY IS A GREAT REASON FOR US TO PARTY TWICE AS HARD !! :D :D

:bounce: LMAO! :party: I have butterflies in my stomachbc_butflyer.gifbutfw2.gif Can't wait....

Originally posted by mikeydny

so ill be in South Beach all god damn week, and next weekend......:)

I'm with Mikey... stayin' in this weekend too until next Friday when I pick up StillRollin' from the MIA airport.... Then things plan to get hectic...:eek:

Have fun guys -

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

I'm with Mikey... stayin' in this weekend too until next Friday when I pick up StillRollin' from the MIA airport.... Then things plan to get hectic...:eek:

Have fun guys -

Lola:D

lola !! be nice to still rollin !! :D :D atleast for a few hours .:D

Originally posted by vanessa23

Hey guys.. well, i think that I'm finally going to make an appearance...... Is there going to be CP meetup? Let me know.;)

back speaker by the DJ Booth, near the main bar (by the hallway)...around 1-130 am....or pm some of us going, so we can get in touch....:D

Ahh, well I'm having second thoughts................ I mean, how much rest does a person need???????

Hopefully I will see ya guys at the back speaker:D

Lola:eek:

Kewl!! :bounce: I love to meet you Lola. I'll be there for sure!

Ahh, well I'm having second thoughts................ I mean, how much rest does a person need???????

Hopefully I will see ya guys at the back speaker:D

Lola:eek:

now your talking. meet ya at the speaker.. :D:bounce: