Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review!!!

Friday night started out at Merge with Ceeotter and JBR. JBR is a maniac with the shots!!! We were drunk after 1/2 hr. Teo T was playing some great jams, sucks that Merge is slow Fridays cause this kid has talent. Headed over to XS around 12:30. XS was decently busy, Richie Santana was great!! Hung at Ceotter's other half's bar all night, thanks for the shots!!!

Saturday Night didn't get to the shore till 1:30 cause of a wedding. Went to Tempts first for a quick drink then headed over to Merge. Unfortunately I was at Merge only 10 minutes because of the police, sucks the police cant let us all just party and have fun. Went back to Tempts, great vibe, great energy. Reina over the chocolate trax was sick!!! Happy Birthday Clubangel!!!

Sunday night Tempts. WOW!!! So many Cpers in the house- Emmitt, Cigs, BMW4jay, Brian1500, JP18, DJdanfury, and of course Kermzy!!! Ceotter's bar was full of us wild ones! Thank you Jersey Joel for the shot. Of course thanks to Ceotter for putting up with all of us drunks!!! Once again another awesome weekend at the Jersey Shore. Only 3 weeks left so it's time to get crazy!!!

I had the best b'day Saturday at Merge and then Tempts! I danced the whole night! It was great seeing everyone!

Teresadf, Starbryte, Tempkid and Pip..thanks for the card..that was so nice!

Great to also see Jarmenio, Notallthere (I wanna see that pic of me, teresa and kimmie you took), Brian1500 (thanks for the drink), Eviljav (making a special appearance), Cigs:), DanFury and anyone else I might have forgot!

George/Ceotter/Joel...thanks for the drinks/shots!

I am still beat..see everyone in a couple weekends!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

I had the best b'day Saturday at Merge and then Tempts! I danced the whole night! It was great seeing everyone!

Teresadf, Starbryte, Tempkid and Pip..thanks for the card..that was so nice!

Great to also see Jarmenio, Notallthere (I wanna see that pic of me, teresa and kimmie you took), Brian1500 (thanks for the drink), Eviljav (making a special appearance), Cigs:), DanFury and anyone else I might have forgot!

George/Ceotter/Joel...thanks for the drinks/shots!

I am still beat..see everyone in a couple weekends!

:)

I'm so happy you had a good time sweetie! I don't think the smile left your face the whole night! :D

It was nice seeing everyone from CP I had such a good time even though I was still hurting from Friday night. JP18 nice to meet you....Notallthere definitaly want to see those pics....George and Ceotter thank you guys for the shots.... :)

I had a great time this weekend. I actually went to Djais on Friday night and had a great time. Each time I went last summer I didnt have fun, but this Friday was great. Kirk Lopez was real good and afterhours was crazy.....nice to see tyco, sorry we couldnt stay longer.

Saturday went to Tempts and XS for Vicious. Vicious was ok, but we spent the majority of the night at Tempts. Denny was awesome, and I loved every minute I was there.

Sunday was the best of all, Surf was great and so was Tempts. I love Tempts on Sundays, always a nice size crowd. Nice seeing all that I saw.

I think I am now going to bed until next weekend..... I'M BEAT.

my first full fledged Dirty Jerz weekend and I had a blasttttt!!!

Friday XS was awesome, Richie is a sick, sick man behind those tables. Droppin nightmare behind reina, then silence over lethal with 2 loops....goood shit.

Saturday i had to go home to spin butttt I drove back sunday for tempts and boy am I glad i did...

FINALLY met bmw & ceotter (thanks for the drink :D cd is on the way!) I was very happy to meet u both finally--

Denny was insane as always and the vibe was great....I wish some nyc clubs had that same vibe but o well.

The way that place exploded when denny played THAT LOOK will defintely stay in my memory for a while...:D

Nice seeing everyone--to those i didnt meet....LABOR DAY SEPT 1st---come hell or high water im there

Mike Bugout

I just got home from my weekend which started on Thursday night and I don't think I stopped having fun until I left this afternoon!!! :D Great times, great people, awesome music all weekend long. Kirk you were awesome both Thursday, Friday, and Sunday nights!!! Saturday at Merge and Tempts was great as usual... thank goodness we left Merge right before all the raiding activities took place...:blank:

Anyway great to see everyone again... I love seeing all of you guys... you all definitely contribute to making my shore weekends as fun as they are!!! George and Ceotter thank you for being awesome bartenders!! Happy Birthday again Clubangel!!!

I had a GREAT weekend... also started on Thursday...

-went to metro and central fly... and got really really drunk... thanx george...

-went to river street and sandbar on friday... both were good... but i couldn't drink... cause the smell made me sick...still had a good sober time...

-didn't make it down the shore until 12:30 on saturday night... went to merge...it was packed... definitely would've been an awesome night if it didn't get raided... i think it would've been the best yet... ended up at tempts...and again had a great time... saw CPers... it was nice to meet jp18 and tempkid... at 4:30 in the morning decided to drive to SF... omg... HAD AN INSANE TIME... can't wait to go back... BEACH PARTY THIS WEEKEND...

-now i just need sleep!!!:screwy::drunk::screwy:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Friday night started out at Merge with Ceeotter and JBR. JBR is a maniac with the shots!!! We were drunk after 1/2 hr. Teo T was playing some great jams, sucks that Merge is slow Fridays cause this kid has talent. Headed over to XS around 12:30. XS was decently busy, Richie Santana was great!! Hung at Ceotter's other half's bar all night, thanks for the shots!!!

Saturday Night didn't get to the shore till 1:30 cause of a wedding. Went to Tempts first for a quick drink then headed over to Merge. Unfortunately I was at Merge only 10 minutes because of the police, sucks the police cant let us all just party and have fun. Went back to Tempts, great vibe, great energy. Reina over the chocolate trax was sick!!! Happy Birthday Clubangel!!!

Sunday night Tempts. WOW!!! So many Cpers in the house- Emmitt, Cigs, BMW4jay, Brian1500, JP18, DJdanfury, and of course Kermzy!!! Ceotter's bar was full of us wild ones! Thank you Jersey Joel for the shot. Of course thanks to Ceotter for putting up with all of us drunks!!! Once again another awesome weekend at the Jersey Shore. Only 3 weeks left so it's time to get crazy!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!:)