Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy SHIT! I'm high on cold medicine!!

I didn't know this was possible! I somehow caught a cold in the middle of August (I'm not bitter, I swear...) and this morning, I woke up at 6 a.m. coughing uncontrollably, totally destroying my attempt to make up for barely sleeping in the hamptons this weekend. Nothing seemed to be working... chloroseptic didn't stop the coughing, so I took robitussin, and then had some throat losengers, then I took some CVS cold and flu tablets and a sudafed while I was filling up the humidifier and then under the cover of the humidifier, I found Actifed laying around in the cabinet so I took that too. About 5 minutes later I was OUT COLD, and 3 hrs later, I woke up drugged the f*** out, I feel like I'm on codeine or something.. everything's spinning and everything I touch makes my skin feel really squishy and soft :woah: I had noooo idea that cold medicine is actually effective!

Yup yup.. when I was really sick I took about 10 Tylenol Colds in about a 2 hour timespan and I started seeing things.. LOL.. being in college and all.. I see people in the dorms and they drink Robutussin DM and all that shit to trip.. haha.. the things people abuse these days.. heh..

Originally posted by codica3

I see people in the dorms and they drink Robutussin DM and all that shit to trip.. haha.. the things people abuse these days.. heh..

the things peopel do:rolleyes:

personally i hate the stuff and would only take it if i had to and was sick. why not just buy drugs if you wanna trip :screwy:

it's a better time and you don't feel like shit as much after.

eh whatever, just my opinion:tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Hmm. . . I'm usually of the opinion that one should not trust females from the island . . . but I'd make an exception to touch her hiney . . . :aright: . . . :tongue: . . . .

You said hiney:laugh:

We don't need trust though..

I hear LI girls on dxm are quite flexible and easy going anyhow.