Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais/Tempts Sunday

Djais on a Sunday is probably the best ratio I've ever seen at the shore. Its literally 3 - 1 girls to guys. My friends and I had the best time in there last night. I've been going to surf just about every sunday, so djais was definitely a great change of scenary. Its so funny how retarted people get in that place. Walking messes everywhere..... Atmosphere is definitely a friendly one, and its a Huge drinking crowd.... Only got to hear Kirk for a little, but he was definitely doing a good job. I'll def go back on a sunday b4 the summer ends...

Tempts last night was Reee Dic.... Packed all night, energy through the roof... great crowd (well except for the group of kids doing Kickboxing on the dancefloor :laugh: ).

Denny was off the wall. Didn't stop moving once all night...

JP Reina, Hum Melody, Fantasy Reality..... Mixing on point, accapella drops here and there, sick track selection... Just an overall Amazing set of music...

Tempt was nutz saturday Denny Ripped it...... Got there from Djais at 11:45 after Velez's Set and the music was nutz from then to the end. Yo I'd like to hear Denny vs Velez One night that would be off the hook

And just when you thought it was over, it just began.

Round em up.....!:beer: