Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are you JP18?

Originally posted by perns2002

Hey, where are you? How was your weekend? Need my wallet back................... sometime in the near future please................. Hope your ok. :D:);):tongue:

hey girlie ~ didn't you introduce me to him at Paradox one night when we were there? I'm pretty sure you did right?:D

Im here....I completely fucked up my life lastnite...I fell asleep driving home, bumped my car in the railing, got pulled over arrested got 4 tickets (DWI)....

I completely screwed up my life:cry:

My car is impounded til tomorow....I have court next monday.

Basically, my summer is over......I cant fucking believe I was that stupid lastnite:(

I am an asshole

Originally posted by jp18

Im here....I completely fucked up my life lastnite...I fell asleep driving home, bumped my car in the railing, got pulled over arrested got 4 tickets (DWI)....

Basically, my summer is over......I cant fucking believe I was that stupid lastnite:(

I am an asshole [/QU

Damn............. U can probally get some tickets reduced or done away with if you got the DWI.

:isok:

I feel super bad........ I am so sorry........................

I am an asshole

Oh my goodness!!!! :(

If he was bartending and had short black hair, then I sure did. He may have not been working. Hey I will be over by your house all week. I am staying over Joe's if you wanna meet up. Ice cream or something. Miss you...........

Yes, I think I might have ~ I've bull shitted with him a few times on CP (about you hee hee! just kidding) he seems like a total sweetheart!!!

That would be nice ~ I'm going through total Perns withdrawal! I need to see you!! Call me! :)

I am an asshole [/QU

Damn............. U can probally get some tickets reduced or done away with if you got the DWI.

:isok:

I feel super bad........ I am so sorry........................

I need to find a good lawyer....Dont feel bad, Im the fucking asshole....I could've really killed myself or someone else;lastnite.. thank god I didnt....

Your life isnt over,

Your not an asshole..........

Your summer isn't over either.

Relax JP.

It could have been worse. U could have been Jenn. She can't walk for at least 1 year and is wheelchair bound............... and had pins all over her legs and feet.......... At least U didnt hurt anyone else, or yourself really bad. I am glad your ok and alive and well.

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Yes, I think I might have ~ I've bull shitted with him a few times on CP (about you hee hee! just kidding) he seems like a total sweetheart!!!

That would be nice ~ I'm going through total Perns withdrawal! I need to see you!! Call me! :)

I know u said all good things too....................

I am an asshole

Holy shit bro.................I am glad you are not hurt, but life isn't over. I've been in similar situations and the best to come out of it is the lesson learned. The important thing is that you or noone else got hurt..............................

I am an asshole

Oh my god honey ~ that is horrible ~ I am so sorry to hear that! I feel for you ~ I truly do! :( :(

Originally posted by stiffler

Holy shit bro.................I am glad you are not hurt, but life isn't over. I've been in similar situations and the best to come out of it is the lesson learned. The important thing is that you or noone else got hurt..............................

Yeah your right...I definitely learned my lesson....Im just freaked...

Even worste, when I told my father he was really cool about which is the opposite of his usual reactions when I F(@ up...Makes me feel even worste that he didnt yell at me...

Then again, I havent seen him face to face

:laugh:

Yeah your right...I definitely learned my lesson....Im just freaked...

Even worste, when I told my father he was really cool about which is the opposite of his usual reactions when I F(@ up...Makes me feel even worste that he didnt yell at me...

Then again, I havent seen him face to face

:laugh:

Bro i know the feeling. I called my mother to come get me and she asked why i wasted the call on her and better call my brother. that was all i ever heard. it isnt as bad as it seems life eventually goes on and as long as you learn from it its not too bad.

YO JP18.....i am sure u got everyones sympathy....i feel so bad for u man....in the same time i am sure that what happend to u, most of us in here have been very close too.....i hope everyone else thinks twise for now on...its not funny. my best friend went through that shit, and it was fun! I hope u got lots of friends for the next 6 months cuz u gonna need some rides man...I HOPE U GET THE LEAST PEANALTY POSSIBLE! GOOD LUCK IN COURT! make sure u dress nice and look like a nice guy!:pissy:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

YO JP18.....i am sure u got everyones sympathy....i feel so bad for u man....in the same time i am sure that what happend to u, most of us in here have been very close too.....i hope everyone else thinks twise for now on...its not funny. my best friend went through that shit, and it was fun! I hope u got lots of friends for the next 6 months cuz u gonna need some rides man...I HOPE U GET THE LEAST PEANALTY POSSIBLE! GOOD LUCK IN COURT! make sure u dress nice and look like a nice guy!:pissy:

I know we all have driven when shouldnt have....Last nite I was just plain stupid...Its nobodys fault but my own...Now Im going to have to pay for my mistakes...I just hope the judge is in a good mood next monday...Not that it is going to help when there is no tolerance policy.:(

I thought we are supposed to get wiser as we get older....Im getting dumber every day:mad: