Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are you JP18?

DONT WORRY...EVERYTHING IN COURT WILL TURN OUT FINE...THEY WILL PROBABLY SUSPEND YOUR LICENSE AND GIVE YOU SOME HEAVY FINES, BUT I DONT THINK YOU ARE GOING TOGO TO JAIL OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. REMEMBER A CAR IS A CAR...YOU CAN BUY ONE FOR 300 DOLLARS OR 30,000 DOLLARS,BUT SOMEONES LIFE IS IRREPLACEABLE. CARS DONT HAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT THEM...YOU DO, SO BE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL. AS FAR AS YOUR SUMMER, WHO CARES?! YOU ARE HEALTHLY AND ALIVE AFTER THAT...TRUST ME THAT IS SOMETHING ALOT MORE IMPORTANT...THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN TEMPS AND CLUBBING...I WISH YOU MY BEST IN COURT...LOOK SYMPATHETIC,JUDGES LIKE THAT...AND I HOPE THIS OPENED YOUR EYES...DONT GET BEHIND THE WHELL OF A CAR UNLESS YOU HJAVE BEEN HAVING SOME SPRITE ON THE ROCKS,OK?;)

Originally posted by neena16

JP sweetie...I am so sorry about what happened...glad to see you are okay.

It was cool hanging out Sat night after temps...you are great company....had some good laughs :D

Thanks...Yeah Im ok, just pissed at myself for being so stupid.....

I had fun with you guys saturday nite, your good people...Too bad I will be laying low for awhile...

Lets all pray for a miracle:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

DONT WORRY...EVERYTHING IN COURT WILL TURN OUT FINE...THEY WILL PROBABLY SUSPEND YOUR LICENSE AND GIVE YOU SOME HEAVY FINES, BUT I DONT THINK YOU ARE GOING TOGO TO JAIL OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. REMEMBER A CAR IS A CAR...YOU CAN BUY ONE FOR 300 DOLLARS OR 30,000 DOLLARS,BUT SOMEONES LIFE IS IRREPLACEABLE. CARS DONT HAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT THEM...YOU DO, SO BE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL. AS FAR AS YOUR SUMMER, WHO CARES?! YOU ARE HEALTHLY AND ALIVE AFTER THAT...TRUST ME THAT IS SOMETHING ALOT MORE IMPORTANT...THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN TEMPS AND CLUBBING...I WISH YOU MY BEST IN COURT...LOOK SYMPATHETIC,JUDGES LIKE THAT...AND I HOPE THIS OPENED YOUR EYES...DONT GET BEHIND THE WHELL OF A CAR UNLESS YOU HJAVE BEEN HAVING SOME SPRITE ON THE ROCKS,OK?;)

You 100% about all everything...I know that there are other people who have had to deal with this...I just have to take responsibilty for my stupidity....6 months cant be that bad?

I do realize how lucky that I didnt hurt or myself or anyone else....I dont care about the $$$ or going out, I just want to be able to drive to work in the morning.

I definitly learned my lesson...Wish I learned some other way, but those are the breaks.

Sprite on the rocks??I think I'll take a pepsi:D

Originally posted by laurie619

I know how you feel JP18. . I fucked my car up also. . $2000 to fix it....:mad: boy* I hope it get put through that asshole that struck me Insurance

Yeah it sucks...But I would rather be paying $$$ then loosing my liscense....Serves me right for being such an ass

HEy JP one day youll look back and think it was a good thing.

When i got mine i had just got a brand new motor put in my trans am. Went to abyss got drunk and was coming down 9 north. Had to take an exit that the ramp was a complete circle. I wasnt going to make it at over 100 mph. Luckily a cop pulled me over jsut before it. Wouldnt been so bad if i wrecked a car with me in it. I did have 2 friends with me. So when ever i look back about a DWI i say that cop saved 3 lives that night.

By the way can we call you scooby now so we can say scooby doobiw doo where are you

Originally posted by 12inch

look at it this way, at least you got rid of that F-ing car. That thing was a jinks.

I still have the jinx...But its going to be sitting in the driveway for awhile with a huge dent in the side....I guess I'll keep my mileage down:laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

A car is a car though, so replacable . A son is a son you now.............

Well I got my car back and i ripped a whole in the passanger side...Lucky to be alive I guess...My back door is completely jammed in...

I have your stuff...so give me a call at my house and let me know when you want to get it..