Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge/ temps pictures

Originally posted by neena16

Hey..

didn't see you after you took that pic of me and stardo..how long did you stay after that? I thought Temps was really good Sat...but I know people were having the time of their life at Merge when it got raided...

Actually i am not to sure what happend. I woke up and i was home in my bed..

no joke merge was great then they close it down..... tempts was packed like crazy after... cause everyone went there..... tempts so crowded and no place to sit.. the place is like 4 bars and a dance floor, no much to it... and it's like a rule to take your shirt off and dance like a gorilla....

:bj:

Do you call those photos you posted "partying"? and with those pictures, you really shouldn't quit your day job. Maybe a quick class in photography might be an option for you. And by the nice bite off of NJGUIDO.COM, give it up now before you look like more of a loser, if that is at all possible.:D

Originally posted by trikki

Do you call those photos you posted "partying"? and with those pictures, you really shouldn't quit your day job. Maybe a quick class in photography might be an option for you. And by the nice bite off of NJGUIDO.COM, give it up now before you look like more of a loser, if that is at all possible.:D

haha yeah rite....

First off i dont work for anyone i take pictures for fun and for my friends on cp.

Byte of njguido? I can name about 80 sites with club pictures on them you think nj guido is the first?

Sorry you have all this anger i dont know you or what i did to you to call me a loser

Originally posted by notallthere

haha yeah rite....

First off i dont work for anyone i take pictures for fun and for my friends on cp.

Byte of njguido? I can name about 80 sites with club pictures on them you think nj guido is the first?

Sorry you have all this anger i dont know you or what i did to you to call me a loser

I call them as I see them!!!!!! You are #2 behind Laurie619 Pickamyass for DRAMA starting and DUMB posts. So save it!

Originally posted by notallthere

haha yeah rite....

WOW:eek: i didnt know u had a soft side when someone is trying to diss u....come on man represent...bring out the chainsaw, or ur shot gun or something:blown: :2guns::chainsaw:

Originally posted by trikki

Who the fuck are you you jealous asshole? We startin drama by posting pics u ass? Can't take pics of people on this site without some dumb fuck talking shit.... I'm sorry we'll stop cause you said so.....