Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody going to see 24 Hour Party People on Friday?

prue

I'm a newbie here. I basically came to pimp the site I made for this movie (mostly because I have no life but also because it's really the only thing I'm looking forward to) but have found these boards have some cool people on them.

I don't know if you guys ever cross over, but the New York crowd is pretty decent.

Anyway, my site, if anyone cares, is here:

http://www.geocities.com/unhappymonday

--Prue

Hi. Yeah, it's at the corner of Sunset and Crescent Heights, which is what Laurel Canyon Blvd. turns into on its way out of the valley. It's in that mini-mall that also has a Wolfgang Puck's and a Crunch Gym.

You going?

o; i remember that place... the last time i was there, the movie my friend and i wanted to see turned out not ot be there after all (it was "gods and monsters", i think), so we asked the ticket booth salesgirl what to see, between "little voice" and "waking ned devine", seeing as we had heard of neither. she suggested "ned devine", which we saw and did not care for. i saw "little voice" on video later and enjoyed it thoroughly.

well, maybe i should go to the movies again. "secretary" has been getting rave reviews, too, although that's not out yet, and one can never spend too much time in the dark ;) .