Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL* Sashabiela roll call........

spinsaikel

Originally posted by dcsglow

eww...yes thats right, i will be going to buzz with sofa, taking the trip down 66, drinking some becks. hey if you have another pre party crank or we see u at one, i will have ur cd. oh yeah, hey sopa, why dont you tell all how you got rejected buying beer....WHEN UR 21:laugh:

Moral of the story: Never have a pre-pubescent teen hangin' on to you like a leech when purchasing alcoholic beverages at 7-11. I'd watch those wisecracks jimi or else......waiting in line friday night will be on your itinerary.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by merkie

I am a maybe for Sasha.

sasha and zabiela are totally money, this is one night you shouldnt miss, 'cos even though sasha will be back in 3 months zabiela wont. unless its an emergency or somefink like that i would encourage you to try to make it.

Originally posted by staceyg5

joey is such a slut :D

personally, it's all bout Jz for me vic. debat'ng whether i should ask for the next day off...

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah, i really wanna see zabiela, i'm really thinking about going to see him in sept. to ny.

what i do in these situations is tell thepeople at the office that i have a doctors appointment or whatnot and will be in at 11 or 12. i find that at least the 2 extra hours of sleeppowers me through most of the day. by the time i'm ready to crash, its time to go home, that way i get to do what i wanted to do, and save the day off for when i really need them.

vic, you should def go. bill patrick is open'ng 4 him. u won't be disappointed :)

yeah, the only think that keeps me from deciding is that one week before jimmy van m and lee burridge are there..i also wanna go see burridge..i think bill patrick will also be there that night...decisions, decisions, decisions :(

why choose?... do both :D

fundage....:(

hmmm...although with Satoshi being here the 13th I might be too tired to go up on the 14th, which would mean i would go up the 21st for Zabiela and Saeed and Palash :D

If Amtrak was cheaper that woudl be a different story.

looks liek i'll be headin out to see sasha. hope to meet some of you guys there! do you guys have a meet up spot or soemthing?

CP meets at 1AM in the hall to the between the main room and the front room. Hope to see you there!

Yes...Vic that means I have made up my mind (at least for right now). I am coming. I think it was your great words of encouragement that helped seal the deal!