Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bunka Vs Deko

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Bon thats totally not cool! Out of steam considering that Bunka is down to one night a week, and thats not even packed anymore? Seriously this is ridiculous. Both parties are aiming for something different...let it rest. Enjoy both:D

I believe he was joking..... ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense taken. There is no comparison. You are right! Bunka can hold 3500 people. And if you ladies feel like getting hit on by 3500 sweating men all night,since it will be packed, you have that choice. However, if you feel like enjoying a night of atmosphere, good taste of music and the company of gentlemen looking for the same thing, than come and let the hosts of Deko show you an excellent time. And for the gentlemen out there, I am sure the ladies will come. Strict dress code enforced.

Originally posted by aceesad

No offense taken. There is no comparison. You are right! Bunka can hold 3500 people. And if you ladies feel like getting hit on by 3500 sweating men all night,since it will be packed, you have that choice. However, if you feel like enjoying a night of atmosphere, good taste of music and the company of gentlemen looking for the same thing, than come and let the hosts of Deko show you an excellent time. And for the gentlemen out there, I am sure the ladies will come. Strict dress code enforced.

IMO Bunka is not a meat market.....newbie. :rolleyes:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by binoys

What does this supposed to mean? Why be shady about it...just come out and say what you mean??

Am I binoying u? I guess I touched a Nerve! ;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Bon thats totally not cool! Out of steam considering that Bunka is down to one night a week, and thats not even packed anymore? Seriously this is ridiculous. Both parties are aiming for something different...let it rest. Enjoy both:D

WOW Touchy! Hey what's Kirk's perspective on the coatchecks?

What's not packed by the way 1700?

and there will be more then one night honey!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

WOW Touchy! Hey what's Kirk's perspective on the coatchecks?

What's not packed by the way 1700?

and there will be more then one night honey!

Not being touchy at all. Thats cool, just thought you were being a little harsh. I hope you have more than one successful night, but as of last year there was only one.:D My point was that they will be two different parties and people from either club should not want to start comparing things. If you read my post I agree with some of things Kirk said...but no reason to get harsh. :D

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Am I binoying u? I guess I touched a Nerve! ;)

Ive Never EVER said one bad thing about your party(ies), SO i dont know why your goin and attacking mine. Just didnt find it necessary. If you were jokin then fine, but it didnt seem like you were. I respect you and your parties so i dont see why you wouldnt do the same for me.

Originally posted by perns2002

Originally posted by jp18

I hope both places do well and it will be good to have two different venues, with different vibes to go to..

I think everyone is fogetting this point......... you cant compare the two........... Period

I assume that you are agreeing with me, but just incase in that was my point:D

Originally posted by jp18

I assume that you are agreeing with me, but just incase in that was my point:D

I SHO was.............................................

Everyone go out have fun, drink, mingle, enjoy both venues and shut up already.............................:D :D :D