Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When's the next meetup...it's been a while

Saint

Sup clubheads. It's been a while since I've really gotten a steady chance to show up on the board, much less go clubbin with anyone from here. The last time I went to a board meetup was with blueangel (I'm missing her today), crystalmeth, blackraven and a couple other cool mofo's.

I figure it'll be a couple of weeks before this job filters my access to the board...but while I'm here I intend to be the same old fuckin Saint (Literally, or figuratively.)

Anyways, it'd be cool to put some faces to all the unfamiliar names.

Ciao.

Saint!!!

hey, saint,

it seems to me that perhaps you posted this on the l.a. board in error, as your location is listed as nyc and you mention blueangel; she organized the two meetups i attended in nyc in 2001 (i started an RIP thread to her last year :( ). but, since you didn't post a correction, i'm thinking that perhaps maybe you've moved here.

anyway, if you are indeed in l.a., we should have a meetup of some sort. blueangel's meetups were fantastic and where i met some of my best friends. and what about the rest of you l.a. peeps :) ?