Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey you know what............

ou812

man! i freaking totally agree!!! was just thinking how boring this board is & wondering if others feel the same! :D

well, i've been checking out the spundae's board..... thought i checked CP to see if anything's happening, but...................

whatever, yo. all i gotta say is, we're

2 legit

2 legit 2 quit :aright: !

and go play on the spundae board if you like it better, gemerald. you don't have to feel trapped by clubplanet. i post there from time to time, but i've found that all they can talk about is spundae yawn5.gif .

Originally posted by gmccookny

WHAT in TARNATION is SPUNDAE :confused:

club in LA. well i dunno too bad for the spundae board, 'cos at CP you can talk with people all over the place, which comes in handy if you go somewhere and there is something going on you can meet some of the other folks over there, which is whati like about CP.

when i first started posting on the DC board, there were a few posters, but in the last year, its grown alot.

well, not that i was insulting anyone on the CP board, since i'm also a CPer. i just think you guys tend to ramble on quite a bit about nada!

btw weyes............. that 2 legit sh*t was funny!!!! :laugh: :laugh: i just saw that video like 2 days ago on mtv. :D congrats on becoming club god, or something like that....

Originally posted by gmccookny

WHAT in TARNATION is SPUNDAE :confused:

spundae is held every saturday, and they're the club that pulls in the major talent here. they seem to be having special events, now, too, from time to time, it seems. they also have events in san francisco, boston, other places too, i think... check them out at www.spundae.com .