Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since we are all playing the rating game....

Originally posted by neena16

I like the way JP dances..it's very simpler to my one of a kind moves...mines more similiar to an ostrich though..I have the head jerks going..:laugh:

You two are too kind....Too bad its gonna be while before I am on the dancefloor...THe only place Im going to be dancing is CLUB JP in EB....:laugh: (I really shouldnt be laughing about that)

By the way, you two tear it up!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

<~~~~ I've been a "box" dancer for 6 years......hey Lock, if you could break it down....let's do it.....it is soooooooo hard to find a guy who can really dance :bounce:

Well, I will be on Merge's Dancefloor for about 99.999999% of the night Saturday, so find me....

I shouldn't be hard to miss.... usually I am the first one dancing...

Originally posted by lock16

Well, I will be on Merge's Dancefloor for about 99.999999% of the night Saturday, so find me....

I shouldn't be hard to miss.... usually I am the first one dancing...

I DONT KNOW IF IM MAKING IT TO MERGE THIS SAT....BUT I AM GOING TO TRY LIKE HELL.....MY FRIENDS ARE BEING DIFFICULT....BUT IF I GO WE'LL BATTLE

OWNING THE DANCE FLOOR @ EVERY LOCATION

Originally posted by hunnie818

BUT IF I GO WE'LL BATTLE

OWNING THE DANCE FLOOR @ EVERY LOCATION

We'll just see about that......

It's is all in good fun though... it is not about proving anything to anyone... just about having fun and feeding off each other and the music...

It's is all in good fun though... it is not about proving anything to anyone... just about having fun and feeding off each other and the music...

No doubt....it's all about having fun.......I'm not trying to prove anything.......I just look forward to being able to dance w/ someone who I don't have to worry that i'm gonna get popped in the head by a pounding fist.....AKA Juicebag Mambo LOL :D

No doubt....it's all about having fun.......I'm not trying to prove anything.......I just look forward to being able to dance w/ someone who I don't have to worry that i'm gonna get popped in the head by a pounding fist.....AKA Juicebag Mambo LOL :D

Originally posted by stardo

With out a doubt you and I TAKE PEOPLE OUT on the dance floor.

Have to give Dancing Points to NYCCHIC , Neena and 3rdflfactoria

Piro gave alittle something something to the back bar viewers this past Sat night too. AAWWW sit

Hell yea, we can make our own space anywhere. Next time can we form one of those vicious circles and battle the rest of tempts finest? :laugh: Yea right, John Travolta in the house! I'm better at buying shots and making cds than I am at dancing, but I can live with the phrase "dance like no one is watching!" Its all good, I am ready to tear it up anytime. Speaking of making cds, getting tired of those yet? I've got some new stuff... Luz, etc.

I want to go to Tempts on Saturday, but I may have to round up some new recruits. Some of my friends are off to Ibiza on Friday (so jealous), some of my partners in crime are getting old and backing out on me this weekend I think. :(

I have to catch up with your friend from Boston too, forgot her name but all of my friends from Boston will be down for the closing party and she knows a few of them.

Originally posted by stardo

With out a doubt you and I TAKE PEOPLE OUT on the dance floor.

Have to give Dancing Points to NYCCHIC , Neena and 3rdflfactoria

Piro gave alittle something something to the back bar viewers this past Sat night too. AAWWW sit

awwwww thanks babe.. you def can shake that "thang" too :bootysha:

hmm my vote for favorite dancer -- glowdancer!

and do lurkers count!? ;) hehe cuz then it would go to my babes

btw. nothing sexier than a guy who knows how to dance!:tongue:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Hell yea, we can make our own space anywhere. Next time can we form one of those vicious circles and battle the rest of tempts finest? :laugh: Yea right, John Travolta in the house! I'm better at buying shots and making cds than I am at dancing, but I can live with the phrase "dance like no one is watching!" Its all good, I am ready to tear it up anytime. Speaking of making cds, getting tired of those yet? I've got some new stuff... Luz, etc.

I want to go to Tempts on Saturday, but I may have to round up some new recruits. Some of my friends are off to Ibiza on Friday (so jealous), some of my partners in crime are getting old and backing out on me this weekend I think. :(

I have to catch up with your friend from Boston too, forgot her name but all of my friends from Boston will be down for the closing party and she knows a few of them.

that would be me! :D i just spoke ot jarod last weekend cuz i wanted to go to factory and was hoping that he'd be around. the fucker actually didnt make the drive! :mad: (oops forgot to ask him! :( ) but he's coming down agian this weekend.... (what a surprise :idea: ) :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

that would be me! :D i just spoke ot jarod last weekend cuz i wanted to go to factory and was hoping that he'd be around. the fucker actually didnt make the drive! :mad: (oops forgot to ask him! :( ) but he's coming down agian this weekend.... (what a surprise :idea: ) :laugh:

Ahhh there you are. I remembered it was chic something. :) I'm hoping Jarod comes down for the closing party with his/my friend Jay from Boston. I'm not sure if Jarod has been introduced to Tempts yet.