Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Spacious

roks20

After retireing from the from the boring patio sounds of Ivano, i decided to checkout Roland and Desyn's set in the patio this weekend. After a great set by Tom Stephan I thought nothing else would impress me that night but I was wrong. Roland played a more than impressive set. My question is, why haven't we seen more of Roland in the afterhours. I know this would definetly bring me back and I'm sure others would follow. Good job with the house talent.

Guys lets be nice....Why is everyone so critical alot of peaple enjoy Ivanos sound. For the ones that say it is repetative keep in mind that not everyone is out 3 nights a week, also some of us enjoy hearing our favorites more than once.

Now on to Roland I truly think he is going to be Space's next rising star. I can't get enough of his sets. Also he such a nice guy so down to earth ! It is refreshing to see someone soooo talented who is not full of themselves.

When the next Space CD comes out he should be on it !!!!

:hat:

You can catch Roland open the saturday nights at Space till about 2am before handing it over to Oscar G. If you can't make it out soo early, then catch Roly's set in the patio (Lunar Sessions) from 3:30-6:30am every Saturday night/Sunday morn'...

I've been sayin' it for sometime now-- Roly rocks!! I think peepz are starting to catch on...:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

You can catch Roland open the saturday nights at Space till about 2am before handing it over to Oscar G. If you can't make it out soo early, then catch Roly's set in the patio (Lunar Sessions) from 3:30-6:30am every Saturday night/Sunday morn'...

I've been sayin' it for sometime now-- Roly rocks!! I think peepz are starting to catch on...:)

well here is the problem with that

If oscar is on and around 5am when hes hammering that crowd with bomb after bomb and I dont' want to leave the main room, yet I want to check rolands set out patio, cause i'm a new patio whore, what do i do?

LAST WEEK I MISSED HALF OF DARK BEAT CAUSE I WAS OUTSIDE!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Biz once again, you weren't around for me to meet you, some would say, you were in a far, far galaxy;)

Originally posted by esance

Guys lets be nice....Why is everyone so critical alot of peaple enjoy Ivanos sound. For the ones that say it is repetative keep in mind that not everyone is out 3 nights a week, also some of us enjoy hearing our favorites more than once.

Now on to Roland I truly think he is going to be Space's next rising star. I can't get enough of his sets. Also he such a nice guy so down to earth ! It is refreshing to see someone soooo talented who is not full of themselves.

When the next Space CD comes out he should be on it !!!!

:hat:

I agree with Esance, sometimes people we like to dance the favorites like Safe from Harm, Touch me, Chase the Sun, and all the same shit that Ivano plays in his first 2 hours LOL I haven't heard him in a while but when I used to hear him at Crobar, Space and OG in the same week I could swear to you I could give you at least 5 songs that he would drop in the first hour.

And you know what?, Cedric agreed with me. He is fucking predictable. :laugh: :laugh:

A friend and I were having a discussion about it once...Ivano plays that way because he knows 90 percent of his crowd doesn't give a shit on the patio. Why stress out, he's been up all night playing at crobar, where he does get original sometimes!

Not to generalize, but the patio crowd is a bit indisposed at that time, and their favorite tracks trigger a gut reaction of good feelings...