Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glory

omg, yo bobross how gay was the 1986 g.i. joe tape. i never new g.i.joes were so gay, mad leather vest and shit and the cobra plane that ejaculated. and remember the he-man commercial with that kid with the bowl haircut. lol. i dont think masas back yet. bobross, pm me ur number ok?

Originally posted by trancefigure

glory is a great movie. havent seen it in a few years but i love it.

another great movie that i can watch over and over again is Rudy

never saw that thats with the football player? im in the mood ot see crimson tide, hunt for red october, patriot games, clear an present danger now... damn what can i say it ll be a marathon:D

Originally posted by hitokiri24

never saw that thats with the football player? im in the mood ot see crimson tide, hunt for red october, patriot games, clear an present danger now... damn what can i say it ll be a marathon:D

yea thats the movie bout the kid that tries to play for notre dame. real good movie.

Originally posted by bobross

lol i swear.... this has to be one of my favorite movies ever! i saw it in like the 3rd grade and it got me all into the civil war... i remember acting out the battle scenes while watchin it (i know, weird...)

lol i saw it mad young too, in school, had to get a permission slip to watch it