Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Experts

Monday nite hit up RumJungle at Mandalay Bay or GhostBar at the palms. Tues nite hit up Studio 54 at MgM grand. Everyone goes there on tues nite, alot of Celebs are seen there as well and they broadcast live from there as well. Wed nite u gotta hit up Club Ra at the Luxor and Drais after that

man was it freakin hot. still 90 at night. from what people were telling me the palms has taken over hard rock as the new "meat market".

thur's baby's was a sausage party, went to rain and the ratio was better. music went from east coast (so they say) to west coast and maybe a little hip hop in the beginning

i heard from someone that sun nites light in the bellagio is like an indusrty night (along with studio 54 on tues)

checked it out on friday and reminded me of china club monday nites a bit (coke anyone). don't get fooled by the music while waiting to get in. made it seem they were playing progessive beats, but heard 70's for an hour then hip hop and then some house. i do remember hearing the tim deluxe and scromfrog in there.

studio 54 on sat suprised me cause they used to play that 70's crap up until at least 2 or 3. but, it went off a lot quicker and they were even playin techno , west coast style i'm guessing, nothing i recognized 'cept the scrumfrog

on wed i really wasn't feeling ra so went to china grill in mandalay bay. it's a restaurant that switches over to a club. kinda small but did not see better looking women in one place the rest of the week. music was real housey, kinda funk housey

hope this helps, definately check out rain one night it's open thurs-sat. i'm pissed that i didn't go and see scribbles there when i was there for new year's

just got back from vegas on wed. I had the best trip ever. I ve been there 10 times. And I alwats go on a holiday weekend. this was my first trip off holiday weekend. It was the best ever. The music was alittle behind. But the girls were so friendly. We had tables everynight. Best club down there was Rain on saturday. I want to move there!!

a dj from around here to go spin what we are used to hearing year round. (not just on holiday weekends when promoters bring in a few of them). there are plenty of people from the tri-state area that visit vegas all year round. once the following starts, i think it'll blow up.

unity.... everytime i leave there i tell my friends that i want to move there and all i need is 1 more person to do it with me.