Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is this all about????

naomi1

That's alright Tony, I'm still waiting from last year for my thread of David Padilla v. George Acosta and its a shame it can't happen not even if one of the parties and we know i'm talkin bout GA would not do it not even for the money. Lots of peeps would pay to see this match up, even for just the fun and the hype of the two goliaths of the MIA going at it and still NADA ZILCH......we can only talk about it......one of the parties (GA) is too busy with his little CD's and tours and won't please the fans........what a hometown celeb I tell ya.........

:confused: Can't we all just freakin get along and please the fans..........

wow what an idea right :idea:

GA will never spin at Space, it's just not gonna happen. As for the matchup, I've seen Acosta vs. Padilla a few times at Shadow and it was always a great night. And I'm sure Edgar and GA have gone at it at one point or another. However, it would be a nice change to see the fat boys of trance go at it again. Would probably have to take place at Level though, or maybe we could throw them all into Exile for a nice afterhours.

Thanks for the history lesson!

I'd love to see any of the guys up against each other!

But a couple years ago, GA and Padilla used to go head to head!

It would be nice to go to an event similar to Mecca in which the locals DJ's (House & Trance) could get past the bullshit and give the hometown a good rockin'! Miami is a lucky town to have such names representing it in the electronic music world. All of their fans would be able to unite and listen to local talent and what their taking out to the rest of the world.

George Acosta and David Padilla, the memories. :) Edgar V. vs George Acosta will probably never happen unfortunately. personally I think Edgar V. would take GA to school and back. which is why this battle, will probably never happen; regardless of the venue.:(

To Match or not to Match.....Will never-ever happen with DP & GA unless they can come to terms. This is something that has worked and has brought great success to the both of them. But b/c of the bull crap it will be a cold day in hell before it would happen again.....