Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies.... Piercing Question

junior0320

GOOD DAY LADIES!!! GOT A QUESTION HERE ABOUT CLITORAL PIERCINGS... MY GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO GET THIS DONE, SHE WANTS EITHER THE VERTICAL PIERCING OR THE TRIANGLE PEIRCING, ANY LADIES HAVE THESE DONE OR HAVE A SIMILAR PIERCING??? DID IT HURT?? HOW LONG WAS THE HEALING PROCESS??? HOW LONG UNTIL YOU COULD HAVE SEX AGAIN (MAJOR ISSUE)???? HOW GREAT IS IT???? HOW DOES IT FEEL DURING SEX???? ANY SIDE EFFECTS THAT YOU EXPIERIENCED???? AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS????

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS..... ANY ANSWERS WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS ALOT :D :D

I used to have a vertical hood piercing. It did zip for me as far as sensation, but I did really like the way it looked. It took about 3 wks for mine to heal. Unless she wants to risk getting an infection you can't have sex until it's completely healed.

I would never get a clitoral piercing, to scared it would screw something up, but I do have a hood piercing which is right above the clit. It took 2-3 weeks for it to heal, but it isn't completely healed for about 1 month. It was easy to take care of, the easiest of all piercing and it DOES LOOK GREAT............. Hope you guys go somewhere clean and who knows what there doing. I go to Primal Urge Peircing Salons, I highly reccomend them...........