Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPS Sunday 8/18

Originally posted by jarmenio

Clubchic1006- I will be at Ceotter's bar as always, I know Cigs and Emmitt so I will ask them who you are. You live 5 minutes away from me!!!

I only met Cigs once ~ I think he would remember me (unless he was too wasted :D ) but I usually hang out on the top level or at the far end of the bar infront of the stage (actually ~ that is where I always am) :D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I only met Cigs once ~ I think he would remember me (unless he was too wasted :D ) but I usually hang out on the top level or at the far end of the bar infront of the stage (actually ~ that is where I always am) :D

Sounds good. Ceotter knows me as well so I am sure we will meet.

Originally posted by neena16

me too..I love Sundays but unfortunately by job prevents me from being there. This Mon I took off...so it's party time. :clap2:

Me too! I went two other Sundays this summer for the first time and they are the best! Not as crowded and the people seem to be nicer on Sundays rather than Saturdays! I have a BLAST on Sundays! I'm looking forward to meeting you! I will be by the far end of the bar in front of the stage! I can't wait ~ I'm so excited!:D:):tongue:

Last Sunday was insane, looks like this week is gonna be just as crazy!!!

I was there 2 Sundays ago (the weekend of my bday August 3rd) and I had the best time ever!!! It was awesome and I am definetly looking forward to this Sunday!!! :tongue:

I was there that night also!!! Sundays are awesome but Monday mornings suck for me!!!

Yeah, I could see how that would suck! I don't go unless I take Monday off because I know how I would feel if I worked! I definetly wouldn't be awake at my desk that's for sure! :)