Clubplanet Nightlife Community

" Comments On Luz And Jp"

sprfly

I too started goin to the Factory during the days of Eddie Baez

Saturdays and Jp fridays, days of the rainbow card (still got it)

days of Anthony Lamont, days of Franklin Fuentes doin 3 stage shows a night, and days where Paris would tell a line of 50 people to go home just because someone looked at her the wrong way. So ive seen JP develop and then Diminish in Skill level. Not to say he isnt still a good DJ, but if he ever put his heart back in it and reaches his true potential he would be amazing. Still even after being an original factory head (WHEN COVER USED TO BE $15 WITHOUT GUESTLISTS OR REDUCTIONS!)

and being a JP fan for years I still cant help but agree with Saleen

when he says Luz is wasting her talent. This Girl Has an AMAZING

voice probably better than most accomplished female vocalists had at age 16 0r 17 whatever she is and It's being kept caged up by the Factory Walls. I know People hate when shit gets commercialized but when You have a voice and talent like that you dont keep it Underground. I know JP discovered her but it's time for thew girl to capatalize on her talent!

P.S

2 favorite factory songs of all time

RESPECT(JP MIX)-ARETHA FRANKLIN

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME(ARMAND VAN HELDEN)

FAVORITE SF BASEMENT SONG ( only true SF heads understand)

GHOSTBUSTERS - RAY PARKER JUNIOR

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sprfly

I too started goin to the Factory during the days of Eddie Baez

Saturdays and Jp fridays, days of the rainbow card (still got it)

days of Anthony Lamont, days of Franklin Fuentes doin 3 stage shows a night, and days where Paris would tell a line of 50 people to go home just because someone looked at her the wrong way. So ive seen JP develop and then Diminish in Skill level. Not to say he isnt still a good DJ, but if he ever put his heart back in it and reaches his true potential he would be amazing. Still even after being an original factory head (WHEN COVER USED TO BE $15 WITHOUT GUESTLISTS OR REDUCTIONS!)

and being a JP fan for years I still cant help but agree with Saleen

when he says Luz is wasting her talent. This Girl Has an AMAZING

voice probably better than most accomplished female vocalists had at age 16 0r 17 whatever she is and It's being kept caged up by the Factory Walls. I know People hate when shit gets commercialized but when You have a voice and talent like that you dont keep it Underground. I know JP discovered her but it's time for thew girl to capatalize on her talent!

P.S

2 favorite factory songs of all time

RESPECT(JP MIX)-ARETHA FRANKLIN

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME(ARMAND VAN HELDEN)

FAVORITE SF BASEMENT SONG ( only true SF heads understand)

GHOSTBUSTERS - RAY PARKER JUNIOR

thank you for the kind words..

can you explain to me the ghost buster thing? i'm curious...:D