Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/14

weyes

and beware of those that try to just shove things in your face for you to sign, trying to make you feel as though you shouldn't have to read them. if there's that much fine print, it's usually because there's something in there you wouldn't otherwise know or because something is straight-up sketchy suspicious.gif .

o, hey, about "sketchy"; i had lunch with my long-time friend megan today, and i asked her if i originally got that word from her, years ago, because no one i talk to (unless he or she is a mutual acquaintance of ours) seems to know what that means until he/she meets me. she replied with, "what? how can people not know what 'sketchy' means? who are these people?" this leads me to believe that yes, i did get it from her :D .

i would suppose the word sketchy comes from the word sketch from drawing, you know, you sketch someting out first, make like a perliminary drawing where you jsut make an outline.

i guess for a person is someone that doesnt let people get to know him/her completely, always hiding something...misterious to say the least...dark.......obscure.............weird...........strange..............dangerous...................:worry: