Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u expect ppl u meet 2 smell good after night @ club?

weyes

1. i expect them to smell like smoke...cigarrette smoke, heavy on the cigarrette smoke.

2. i expect them to be dirty, not only because of the smoke, but because thyve been dancing and sweaty, and proly in bteween getting drinks spilled on her by some random drunk person, stepped on, etc...

in fact i fully expect the girl to look like a mess after a night out, tired, dirty, sweaty, etc. but its a-ok with me 'cos i'm usually in the same condition. :D

Lol usually if Im bringing a girl home from a club.....I DONT CARE WHAT SMelLS like.....thats not the top thing on my mind and neither hers i imagine........we are both probably wasted and just wanna go back to my place to "talk" in the morning you really dont care in the morning unless the smell is terrible........ya know!

Originally posted by gemerald

if the dude is coming home with me?.... hell he better smells good!

otherwise i couldn't care less!!!!

i have a really good sense of smell - better than anyone i know, though i know that sounds a little odd to say. but i totally understand that people do not smell so hot after a night out, 'cause hey, i, myself reek. all of my friends and my brother say i don't smell half as bad as i think i do, though, which just proves i have a more heightened sense of smell (and not that i'm a freak - so don't say it, 'cause i said it first :tongue: . well, that's not why i'm a freak, anyway :D .). but i love coming home after a night partying when it's bright out - yet the streets are empty - and taking a shower, when it takes so much effort to wash my hair and just be coordinated in general ;) . but it's so worth it just to get out and feel all slow, and happy, and clean bath.gif . yummm...

Originally posted by weyes

i have a really good sense of smell - better than anyone i know, though i know that sounds a little odd to say. but i totally understand that people do not smell so hot after a night out, 'cause hey, i, myself reek. all of my friends and my brother say i don't smell half as bad as i think i do, though, which just proves i have a more heightened sense of smell (and not that i'm a freak - so don't say it, 'cause i said it first :tongue: . well, that's not why i'm a freak, anyway :D .). but i love coming home after a night partying when it's bright out - yet the streets are empty - and taking a shower, when it takes so much effort to wash my hair and just be coordinated in general ;) . but it's so worth it just to get out and feel all slow, and happy, and clean bath.gif . yummm...

thats me this mornin..:D

Originally posted by weyes

I like that (espec. the lil guy bathing :)-)

but i try to smell better than usual before a night out , such as taking a shower right B4 i go out, spray on Xtra cologne, and just put on clean clothes.

I think like what vicman said, with the smoke and sweat, you can't avoid. But you can at least smell somewhat descent after a night of partying if you "over-emphasize" your clean habits b4 a night out :D

btw. weyes, seeing that you are quite keen on the "picking up scents of people", how did this smurf sniff to you when we met ?

yes, i also believe in taking the extra time in grooming up before heading out, especially if i'm meeting people somehwere else before hitting the club, last ting you need is BO, even if its a "ghetto shower" which consists of washing your face and putting on mega-amounts of cologne, anything helps....but definitly taking the time to groom up pays off.

i always shower before i go out partying; in fact i get downright obsessive and do everything there is to do, just because it gets me in the whole psyching up spirit :D . i can't sit still in the hours beforehand anyway, so why not clip my toenails till they're perfect (i'm not a manicure/pedicure person - i'm not that obsessive :laugh: )? and it takes me forever to decide what to wear and what makeup route to pursue :idea: ... but even with all of that, it doesn't matter; i'm a wreck at the end of the night. then again, i don't know about you, but i'm a "get there when it opens, leave at closing time" person. so, even though places generally close at 4 here :( , that still leaves us at at least 6 hours, and i only leave the dancefloor for small breaks :D , so i get hella sweaty sweat.gif . and shampooing only once usually doesn't get the smoke out of my hair.

Originally posted by gmccookny

btw. weyes, seeing that you are quite keen on the "picking up scents of people", how did this smurf sniff to you when we met ?

come to think of it, gmc, i have no recollection of anything in particular, so i don't know if i took note of anything at the time, either :) .

Originally posted by vicman

i hate it when i cant decide what to wear when i go out. sometimes i get to places late because i cant decide on that.

i usually think about it in advance, 'cause sometimes what i want to wear is dirty and i may have to wash it to ready it for the night out. this is quite possible a lot of the time, actually, 'cause i wear a lot of the same stuff in general that i wear when i go out.

So our club scene isn't great, but there's one good thing about Los Angeles... Smelling like smoke after a night of clubing is of little concern since we can't smoke anywhere. Now this may sound like a problem to smokers, but it's nice not having to shave your head and burn your cloths to get rid of the caked on smoke+sweat+beerthedrunkguyspilledonyou smell.

Originally posted by lostin310

So our club scene isn't great, but there's one good thing about Los Angeles... Smelling like smoke after a night of clubing is of little concern since we can't smoke anywhere. Now this may sound like a problem to smokers, but it's nice not having to shave your head and burn your cloths to get rid of the caked on smoke+sweat+beerthedrunkguyspilledonyou smell.

holy crap and a half, i forgot all about that! i guess i've been going out in new york so much that i forgot you can't smoke inside in l.a. and we don't have to deal with that! but i'll tell you something, there's still some smoky smell anyway, and i think it's just the general smoke machine/no air conditioning/lack of ventilation in some clubs. it's not such a problem at spundae, where it has never been too hot, in all the times i've been there (seriously, not even once.), but at giant's various venues it's been bad. the pool, for instance, was horribly humid and icky, which could be expected from a gig at a pool for chrissakes doh.gif !