Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha review please....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I don't feel the least bit 'poor' for not going last night . . I'd kindly appreciate you NOT vouching for the group anymore with baseless generalizations please . . :rolleyes: . . . .

:aright: I'm not poor either, just didn't feel like goin cause of work thursday morning:blank:

. . . Hey, I'll bring my shotguns out to Jerzey this weekend, we'll make ourselves some Bambi Sammiches! . . . :D . . .

venison is yummy. besides, you don't need a shotgun, you can use your car (if you don't mind the dents)

Originally posted by hotcheme

venison is yummy. besides, you don't need a shotgun, you can use your car (if you don't mind the dents)

. . . Yes!!!! . . . :laugh: . . hey, that reminds me, I think I have an extra steel grille guard up at the school . . . We should be able to affix it to the front of your VW without a problem . . or would you rather use my car? . . It's got alot of torque . . . hmmm. . . maybe I could round up two guards and we could like use tactics to corner and bump em around Volleyball style . . . the possibilities are endless!!! . . :D . . .

. . . Yes!!!! . . . :laugh: . . hey, that reminds me, I think I have an extra steel grille guard up at the school . . . We should be able to affix it to the front of your VW without a problem . . or would you rather use my car? . . It's got alot of torque . . . hmmm. . . maybe I could round up two guards and we could like use tactics to corner and bump em around Volleyball style . . . the possibilities are endless!!! . . :D . . .

i'm game. let's do it.

true - not that i helped any...:rolleyes:

but really, i am curious about sasha last night. i am hearing mixed reviews from people i've spoken to this morning.

Yeah, I heard he played a good mix of everything. I have to say, it sounded like I would have really enjoyed the set. :(

Sigh...next time...

Originally posted by xpander

Yeah, I heard he played a good mix of everything. I have to say, it sounded like I would have really enjoyed the set. :(

Sigh...next time...

you should head down friday!

and you can be the back seat driving for deer chasing. don't worry we have lots of extra deer to spare out in these parts...

you should head down friday!

and you can be the back seat driving for deer chasing. don't worry we have lots of extra deer to spare out in these parts...

Naw...I'm not really in th emood to leave town.

Besides, I think a certain gracious host's house is already loaded to the rims... :D

Originally posted by keyies

All of you are such losers... I meant "poor" in the sense that we, oh excuse me, I have a "real" job and was not able to attend...... Grow up!

yeah that's exactly the reason that i didn't go. :confused: coupled with the fact that i didn't want to spend $30 to put that kind of stress on my body when i have to work the next day and when i know i'll be seeing sasha friday.

who you callin "loser", chump...lol...i did go out last night but to groovejet...and i missed melissa by like 20 minutes...Hi!...i am also interested in hearing about sasha but this is what happens when a thread gets jacked...no need to get upset...i'm sure a review will be up soon...

Last night was great, my first time hearing James Zab ba la be a a... ( I have no idea how to spell/say his name) but he was amazing, some nice breaks in there, some deep house. He was very impressive. Sasha came on around 12:30 or so with a nice intro, typical sasha style... he brought in some nice trance breaks, moved it over a little more progressive. I have to say that he really is great, i have been following him for years and years... oh how I miss seeing him every month at Twilo. He never dissappoints.