Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Salvia!!!!!

lizard23

Need user input. Tried it for the 1st time last night, but we didn't have enough to fully experience it. I def. felt different: very relaxed, but heavy & clumsy at the same time; had moments of giddiness; and went outside to smoke a cigarette and thought that everything nature looked beautiful - the wind blowing the trees, the sky, etc.

If we smoke more than what we did, what can be expected? Please share your experiences. Thanks!

Salvia....definately not a "fun" drug in any sense. Once you smoke enough, or get your hands on some 5x or 10x extracts, you'll know what I'm talking about. Once you "breakthrough" into serious salvia headspace, you will have no idea what is going on. It is unlike any other drug out there and can be extremely intense. Once you breakthrough, you can have extremely intense visuals and go into shaman like dream states. You will get very uncomfortable most likely and have some very odd side effects including profuse sweating, and extreme hot flashes. I really don't know how to describe it, probably because it is indescribable. Truly something that needs to be experience and really cannot be shared. Not a social drug and not a fun drug. Salvia is EXTREMELY intense when smoked properly and can be very frightening. Just be safe and have a sober person baby sit you while your under the influence. Oh--the peak high only lasts about 5-10 minutes at the most.