Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i cant wait to get back to college

Originally posted by bbbooom

i cant wait... i forget how to write every summer, well not forget but my habdwriting is all over the page now

Spelling goes to shit too huh? lol just playing. I know the feeling i tried to do some basic algebra today and my brain shutdown for 15minutes to cool down...

are you ppl kidding me? I can't wait to get back to school to see friends I haven't seen in 3 months, do some crazy partying... and of course a nice freshmen class full of eye candy never hurts... but anxious to do work & study?? maybe its just me, but that's the last thing I'm lookin forward to...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

School....woohoo.....One year left and then my life begins.....:)

ditto :aright:

I def can't wait for school to start .....summer has been nice but summer classes and working non-stop for me has sucked!

Its going to be great being back ....seeing friends and going out.....but the fun will have to die down like 2 weeks into school because oh a shit load of work ....gonna be a though sem:blown:

but I'm still going to have my fun :D

Originally posted by prettyinpink

SEX ED IS WHY U ALL NEED TO GO BACK

Whoa... now that was a little off topic....

This old fart remembers college....lots of drinking involved...on second thought - I don't really remember that much.

Hmmm....I think I'm gonna go lie down now :blank:

yep definitely can't wait to go back to school - finally get some brain stimulation, living in my beautiful new apt, seeing all my school friends and being close to everything again. but i know once school starts for about a few weeks, i'm gonna be bitching and whining about too much work. i'm never content :tongue: