Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once again, Metro Fuckin THursday Review

Richie once again proves why he is the most talked about DJ in NJ. He tore shit up tonight once again. There was a good representaion from the CP people tonight at Metro. A big thanks to the Metro staff, especially George and Richie for making my night a great night. I wanted to go to Centro for Suprechumbo but my friends are pussies.

Till tomorrrow.

Dont foreget, Richie Rydell on the main floor of Sand Bar Friday night.

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Insane..... I said this party may of peaked last week but music wise that was the hardest set the guy has played since winter time on Friday..... Too many dudes was the only negative but you get spoiled in this place too often.

Lots of CPers there.

I picked the wrong night to be a lame ass but will make up for it on Sat. Nice to meet new faces.....

Thanks to everyone who gave me shit when I ordered a soda, 8 goose/crans and 10 shots doesn't impress anyone anymore????

The Retro/Metro set will be sick, expect some bombs to start it off...

See everyone at Sandbar Fri. Ill be there w/ a local celeb...

Kosta- STFU w/ the whistle...... Never seen you that out of control....

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

Insane....

Thanks to everyone who gave me shit when I ordered a soda, 8 goose/crans and 10 shots doesn't impress anyone anymore????

Kosta- STFU w/ the whistle...... Never seen you that out of control....

Chris

~~~~~~~~NEW METRO SHOT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tHE FAIRY SANDMAN

THOSE SHOTS DON TCOUNT U PUSSY

i WAS PUTTING THEM BACK WAY TOO EASY TONIGHT. SICK NIGHT. I DONT KNOW WHERE RICHIE COMES UP WITH THIS SHIT. TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL..

GOOD SEEING EVERYONE

TOOCH, BINOY, JOE ARMENIO, XXSPLASHXX, BRIAN 1500, SANDFAIRY, ML2K1 (GOD) , JOE GIO AND EVERYONE ELSE I FORGOT SEE YOU GUYS SATURDAY AT MERGE FOR THE CONTINUATION OF RETRO METRO.

BTW THAT BARTENDER WORKING WITH GEORGE IS FUCKING HOT AS HELL. DAMN.......AHH MUCH BETTER NOW!!!!

DJDANFUR-----NICE TO BITCH OUT AND CALL AT CLOSING U FEG!!

This was my first Thursday at Metro Lounge. I must say I was very impressed. Richie Rydell did a great job and there was a great vibe in the room. Good meeting some new people from Clubplanet. Brian1500, KostaP, xxsplashxx, Sandman, Binoys, Clubplatinum, and Lisatodaro69, good to see all of you. Special thanks of course to Petey K, Jason, and the one and only George for keeping the drinks flowing.

Originally posted by kostaP

\

BTW THAT BARTENDER WORKING WITH GEORGE IS FUCKING HOT AS HELL. DAMN.......AHH MUCH BETTER NOW!!!!

DJDANFUR-----NICE TO BITCH OUT AND CALL AT CLOSING U FEG!!

La Kosta Nostra, I was supposed to go, but the squids I was with decided to stay at Deko.

I've heard Rich spin about a dozen times over the past two years at Metro and when he was at Cheetah. I always said that he was going to be the biggest thing in NJ because of his mixing skills and track selection. I'm just glad to see that he's finally getting the recognition and credit he deserves on the board.

DAMN. . .I'M SO PISSED I MISSED IT, I WENT TO FUCKEN TRADEWINDS. . .NEVER AGAIN WILL I LISTEN TO MY FRIENDS AND GO BACK THERE OVER A METRO THURSDAY. . :mad:

I'M DEF GOING TO MERGE SAT* to MAKE UP FOR IT. . I NEED TO HERE RYDELL. . JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF HIS SETS. . .:D

SANDMAN, leave Kosta a lone with the whistle I happen to LUUUUV it...:tongue:

Last Night was proof that the scene is re-emerging and back up and well. I have never seen such an incredible vibe that i did last night. I stood in richie's booth for a few and we spoke and i looked into the crowd and saw a see of people responding to every track richie played. It must be a great feeling standing above the crowd playing for a packed house that enjoys quality music, programming, and mixing skills.