Clubplanet Nightlife Community

. . . I can see you all are just . . .

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

we're all wrecked from last night's naughtyness and debauchery.

bad little kiddies. . .

. . . yeah, I dug a hole through the bottom of my apartment and found myself having tea with this top-hat wearing timothy leary reject and a purple alleycat named 'C' that kept going on and on about this dude named The Rabbit's shit . . . .

. . . So I'm sitting there at this banquet table with Hat man and the cat . . and they're all like "wooooooah baby, that's some mean shit" and the walls of the room start turning green and growing trees out of it . . .

. . . I wasn't fazed right, cause at the same time I magically turned a nice shade of purple . . . a color that seemed to be all the rage with hat man and my feline friend . . . The cat leans over and is all like twitching all slick and stuff right . . so He leans over and says "hey man, I got all the rage in chemical enhancement . . . wanna try. . " . .

. . .I'm like "Uhh . . I can't feel my arms . . " . . He's like "no jive man, they're purple . . . you feel the love . . " and I'm like "aight, whatcha got . . " . . . so he snaps his fingers twice right . . . and this green jar that seemed to be filled with these purple swirly light things drops out of thin air onto the table along with a blow tube that's about a foot long . . .

. . . I'm like "whadda I do with that? . . " . . . so he grabs my arm and is all like motioning for me to watch the bottle . . . He opens it up and taps out some of the purple swirly light things onto the table . . I was thinkin they were gonna run all over the place, bu tthey just kinda swirled in one place . . . . He lifts the tube up and hovers it right above the purple stuff and starts to whistle the theme from the A-team . . . Magically . . .and I mean, this was INTENSE MAN . . . it starts to creep up the tube by itself . . .

. . . . He's whistling away ( dah do de dah! . . duh deh duh! . . ditty da do de da! . . duh de da duh duh! . . ) . . . and the purple stuff is pulsing and dancing up the tube . . . . He like finishes the song . . . and the lights are all floating in the tube and shit pulsing . . . He takes the tube and puts it in front of his nose and inhales really really hard . . . THe lights dance and whif and whaf every which way creeping . . .slowly . . .sensually . . up his nose . . . He starts to levitate out of the chair and flies back like six feet and lands on the floor . .

. . . Hat guy just starts laughing and shit . . . " Cleetus, you can't hold for shit . . " he started screaming . . .

. . Cat friend comes back : " Zip that pie hole of your's hat man, or I'm gonna shove that lead ringed noggin of yours right up that size twelve asshole you're sporting . . " . . . "I work for The Rabbit man . .and you don't piss off The Rabbit man . . . You behold The Rabbit man . . The Rabbit Speaks to you man! . . He owns your soul MAN! . . . " . . and then he just started nodding and floatin in the air for a min . .

. . . He floats over to me . . . and he says real soft like: " You know where I found jesus man? . . You know where? . . . IN MY FUR MAN!! . . IN MY FUR!! . . Cause Jesus made all of us man . . . he did man!! . .and The Rabbit is his avatar man . . His HOLY AVENGER MAN . . . but you'll see when you behold him . . . " . .

. . So I'm gettin all excited and shit now , cause like this rabbit dude is supposed to be like the shit and stuff . . . so I wait . .and the Cat keeps offering me the lights and stuff . .and I'm like "nah, after the rabbit! . .after the rabbit! . . " . . .

. . . A little while later there's a knock on a door in the darkness . . and I hear something open and this rabbit walks in with a Girl . . .

. . He's wearing a purple velvet suit and carrying a monocle . . . Girl he's with is dressed up like some kind of post modernistic, David Lynch Riot Grrl Shepard . . . She's got the staff and everything . . . Oh my!! . .

. . . So I'm eyeing the girl . . and the Rabbit man slips up next to me and is like : "you like the girl there kiddo!" . . . "did you try some of my shit?" . . I'm like . . no, sorry man . . . and he's like "here" . . .

. . He hands me this big vial of purple light stuff and is like . . "take some now" . . so I take the blow tube from the cat , who by the way is floating along the ceiling at this point . . .

. . I start whistling the theme from the A-team and the shit starts dancing . .and I get this pang of fear in my gut . . . Stuffs in the tube . . . .

. . . . . I put it to my nose . . .

. . .I inhale . . . .

. . . . . Everything immeidately turns mulitple shades of green purple and blue . . I thought I was in some kind of Victorian Discoteque . .. . I start to float uncontrollably . .

. . . Rabbit comes and grabs me by the shirt and says :

. . . ."keep pure thoughts man . . . don't be angry! . . " . . .

. . and I'm like . . "my head is blank . . but . . no wait . . " . . .

. . . All of a sudden Mr T. appears and says : " I pity the fool that's been pushing the purple shit for the Rabbit Man. . B. A. Barrakus doesn't like the rabbit man! . . The rabbit man is a jive turkey and will be punished as such!! " . . .He pulls out a twelve guage and wastes the cat . . . WASTES THE CAT!! . . . He screams and the body just richochets off all the surfaces of the room and the table without any signs of stopping . ..

. . . He turns to the Rabbit and the Girl : "I now rescue this ho from the clutches of the evil white man!! . . " . . and he pimp slapps the rabbit and the girl just takes his arm and they leave . . .

. . I see a hole and the ceiling and I float up . . . . 2 seconds later I'm back in my living room . . .

. . .:eek: . . .

-Phonk

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . So I'm sitting there at this banquet table with Hat man and the cat . . and they're all like "wooooooah baby, that's some mean shit" and the walls of the room start turning green and growing trees out of it . . .

. . . I wasn't fazed right, cause at the same time I magically turned a nice shade of purple . . . a color that seemed to be all the rage with hat man and my feline friend . . . The cat leans over and is all like twitching all slick and stuff right . . so He leans over and says "hey man, I got all the rage in chemical enhancement . . . wanna try. . " . .

. . .I'm like "Uhh . . I can't feel my arms . . " . . He's like "no jive man, they're purple . . . you feel the love . . " and I'm like "aight, whatcha got . . " . . . so he snaps his fingers twice right . . . and this green jar that seemed to be filled with these purple swirly light things drops out of thin air onto the table along with a blow tube that's about a foot long . . .

. . . I'm like "whadda I do with that? . . " . . . so he grabs my arm and is all like motioning for me to watch the bottle . . . He opens it up and taps out some of the purple swirly light things onto the table . . I was thinkin they were gonna run all over the place, bu tthey just kinda swirled in one place . . . . He lifts the tube up and hovers it right above the purple stuff and starts to whistle the theme from the A-team . . . Magically . . .and I mean, this was INTENSE MAN . . . it starts to creep up the tube by itself . . .

. . . . He's whistling away ( dah do de dah! . . duh deh duh! . . ditty da do de da! . . duh de da duh duh! . . ) . . . and the purple stuff is pulsing and dancing up the tube . . . . He like finishes the song . . . and the lights are all floating in the tube and shit pulsing . . . He takes the tube and puts it in front of his nose and inhales really really hard . . . THe lights dance and whif and whaf every which way creeping . . .slowly . . .sensually . . up his nose . . . He starts to levitate out of the chair and flies back like six feet and lands on the floor . .

. . . Hat guy just starts laughing and shit . . . " Cleetus, you can't hold for shit . . " he started screaming . . .

. . Cat friend comes back : " Zip that pie hole of your's hat man, or I'm gonna shove that lead ringed noggin of yours right up that size twelve asshole you're sporting . . " . . . "I work for The Rabbit man . .and you don't piss off The Rabbit man . . . You behold The Rabbit man . . The Rabbit Speaks to you man! . . He owns your soul MAN! . . . " . . and then he just started nodding and floatin in the air for a min . .

. . . He floats over to me . . . and he says real soft like: " You know where I found jesus man? . . You know where? . . . IN MY FUR MAN!! . . IN MY FUR!! . . Cause Jesus made all of us man . . . he did man!! . .and The Rabbit is his avatar man . . His HOLY AVENGER MAN . . . but you'll see when you behold him . . . " . .

. . So I'm gettin all excited and shit now , cause like this rabbit dude is supposed to be like the shit and stuff . . . so I wait . .and the Cat keeps offering me the lights and stuff . .and I'm like "nah, after the rabbit! . .after the rabbit! . . " . . .

. . . A little while later there's a knock on a door in the darkness . . and I hear something open and this rabbit walks in with a Girl . . .

. . He's wearing a purple velvet suit and carrying a monocle . . . Girl he's with is dressed up like some kind of post modernistic, David Lynch Riot Grrl Shepard . . . She's got the staff and everything . . . Oh my!! . .

. . . So I'm eyeing the girl . . and the Rabbit man slips up next to me and is like : "you like the girl there kiddo!" . . . "did you try some of my shit?" . . I'm like . . no, sorry man . . . and he's like "here" . . .

. . He hands me this big vial of purple light stuff and is like . . "take some now" . . so I take the blow tube from the cat , who by the way is floating along the ceiling at this point . . .

. . I start whistling the theme from the A-team and the shit starts dancing . .and I get this pang of fear in my gut . . . Stuffs in the tube . . . .

. . . . . I put it to my nose . . .

. . .I inhale . . . .

. . . . . Everything immeidately turns mulitple shades of green purple and blue . . I thought I was in some kind of Victorian Discoteque . .. . I start to float uncontrollably . .

. . . Rabbit comes and grabs me by the shirt and says :

. . . ."keep pure thoughts man . . . don't be angry! . . " . . .

. . and I'm like . . "my head is blank . . but . . no wait . . " . . .

. . . All of a sudden Mr T. appears and says : " I pity the fool that's been pushing the purple shit for the Rabbit Man. . B. A. Barrakus doesn't like the rabbit man! . . The rabbit man is a jive turkey and will be punished as such!! " . . .He pulls out a twelve guage and wastes the cat . . . WASTES THE CAT!! . . . He screams and the body just richochets off all the surfaces of the room and the table without any signs of stopping . ..

. . . He turns to the Rabbit and the Girl : "I now resue this ho from the clutches of the evil white man!! . . " . . and he pimp slapps the rabbit and the girl just takes his arm and they leave . . .

. . I see a hole and the ceiling and I float up . . . . 2 seconds later I'm back in my living room . . .

. . .:eek: . . .

-Phonk

HOLLY SHIT DUDE! :eek:

you feelin ok?:laugh:

Guest tilly

um shannon, how are you compiling sentences?

i just dunno what to say right now...gimme a couple of hours~(hopefully something will come to me between now and then)

Originally posted by hoke

Damn, I can't believe I actually read all that!

You'd have to be on some serious drugs to...

oh.

my bad.

:laugh::tongue:;)

(actually I did read all of it and enjoyed it quite a bit!)

. . . See! . . Another man sees my greatness! . . Now why don't the rest of you heathens start showing me the literary respect I deserve . .

. . . Free Jar of K (packed tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wooooooooooooomp) . . to the next 5 contenstants . .

the red river of human waste ebbs, beside me

funny... seeing it travel (of all places) on the city street

slightly below the sidewalk that now appears to be sinking

my feet... still dry

not for long

the consistently deafening crescendo of continuous conflict

has shattered the flesh and bone inside my skull

nothing worth listening to anyway

the citizens have all retreated to their rusty cages

conversation is dead

all that remains is the never-ending hypocrisy

spewed forth in the form of flagrant lies

the federally-installed televisions dance and scream

hypnotically... in endless folly

Gave up my hearing aid a long time ago

"The city that never sleeps"

Still true... only now, for different reasons

my feet... still dry... not for long

time to seek higher concrete

peddlers, whores, drug dealers, bums, businessmen, addicts

we're all dealt the same hand in an impossible street game

equality rules when there's nothing everywhere

my feet... wet!

too late and too lazy to go home (wherever that is)

here I stand, drowning

a self-appointed critic of the establishment

never mind the slow death

give me sniper fire any day

waiting...

not for long...