Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking Of The AC DJ EXPO!

mahdi

Does anyone remember that horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible female DJ. I forget her name because I try to block it from my memory. She couldn't mix worth shit, and her only claim to fame is that she use to spin at some club in New York. Oh and she takes her top off while she's spinning.

You know what I think it's funny, as much as I love good ole T&A, just having her represented as a DJ made me sick, and I couldn't even look at her. I don't know who booked that act, but they better not do some shit like that AGAIN!

So tell me some good and bad experiences that happened to you at the DJ Expo and what you are looking forward to this year if you are going.

Her name was Pinnelapi Tuesday (*not spelled correctly). That was the biggest joke of a dj!

I'm looking forward to EATING at the Virginia City Buffet @ Bally's this year! Also, A LOT of DRINKING! Last but not least, the promo only / Pioneer party then going over to Dejavu for the Strictly Rhythm / Groovalicious Party!

I CAN"T WAIT! 1 MORE WEEK!:eek:

OK, running a search on her brought up these amusing tidbits....

http://www.pre-ownedpanties.com/poptalent/penelope_info.htm

If you want something extremely different and unique, go to pre-ownedpanties.com. The site not only sells women's panties, but it also showcases many talented people on its pages. Take, for instance, Penelope Tuesdae. She is a singer who is currently working on her debut pop-electronica album. The album is due out in early 2000. Penelope can be seen selling her panties on this site. Nina (who has an interview and layout in this issue of PANTY PLAY) is also selling her panties here. Oh, and let's not forget Mendi Teats. Do you want a pair of panties from yours truly? Check out this site.

http://www.newyorkmetro.com/urban/guides/bestofny/downtime/BONY2001_downtime_nightlife_personality.htm

When D.J.Penelope Tuesdae, who spins at Centro-Fly’s “GBH†(Great British House) party every Friday night, invited clubgoers to “come see the twins as they bounce along, song after song, behind the turntables,†she wasn’t talking about a pair of look-alike club kids. In a bizarre, Warholian feat of self-promotion, Tuesdae unveiled her 36D silicone upgrade at “GBH’s†opening night at Centro-Fly in March. Tuesdae’s monumentally un-p.c. sensibility (and towering chutzpa) makes her a true star in these more sanitized times.

And btw, this is her "husband"

murrayhill.gif

I'll be the big 6'3" black man with a MadHigh T-shirt stuffing my face at sbarro's or some other place eating like 12 Dirty Water Dogs! Oh yeah I'll prolly be drunk too, so come say hello.

Oh yeah I think Masi & Mello might be there too..LOL!