Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Never Again. . .

Last night (Thursday) I desided to take off from METRO, and head over to TRADEWINDS. It was my first time there all summer, and boy was that a vast mistake.

We got there around 11:30 ish, and it started to get crowed, Rivera was playing, so it wasn’t that bad (so I thought) . . .As the night went on the crowd/music got worse and worse (HIP HOP WENT ON, AND THE THUGS CAME OUT) I don’t think I ever saw an unattractive, hideous, obnoxious, unpleasant crowd in my whole life!! NEVER A FUCKEN AGAIN. I left early, due to this mess!!

I deeply apologize RYDELL (man did I take you for granted). . .I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LAST NIGHT. . .THAT MUSIC SUCKED* LAST NIGHT!! NEVER A FUCKEN AGAIN THANK GOD THAT PLACE IS CLOSING. . .

Originally posted by ibclubbin

anywhere is what you make of it...perhaps if you werent standing around you might have had some fun

and i hate to admit it, but whoever that guy was, he played 2 or 3 that i couldnt even ID:blank:

BG

that makes two of us. still want to know what that one song was after we got there when we were standing inside....get to work BG. i would def have to say that the other dj justin was probably the one playing all those tracks, cause i was talking to frankie v. outside when it was good. i guess they are starting to smarten up a little as far as music.....still have lessons to learn cause it wasnt great, but better than most nights i've been there.

Originally posted by laurie619

[bthought) . . .As the night went on the crowd/music got worse and worse (HIP HOP WENT ON, AND THE THUGS CAME OUT) I don’t think I ever saw an unattractive, hideous, obnoxious, unpleasant crowd in my whole life!! NEVER A FUCKEN AGAIN. I left early, due to this mess!!

I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT AND AS FAR AS MUSIC I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS PROB. ONE THE BEST NIGHTS THIS SUMMER

I AGREE W/ YOU THOUGH THAT THE CROWD WAS UGLY (EXCEPT FOR MY CREW OF COURSE ;) ) AND I THINK I SWEAT OFF ABOUT 10 POUNDS.......TRADEWINDS IS THE TYPE OF PLACE WHERE YOU CAN THROW ON KICKS AND COMFY CUTE CLOTHES....BET BOMBED AND DANCE.....IT IS SOOOOOO NOT A HOOK-UP SCENE....IT'S ABOUT CHILLEN W/ YOUR PEEPS AND GETTING BENT (CHEAP NIGHT)

Like I said it was my first and last time there this summer. . .ok, maybe he played one track that you boyz couldnt ID, but over all ot sucked. . .if you want to see a real PARTY on THURSDAY go to METRO. . .I guess I'm spoiled when it comes to Thursday night... :D Oh and IBleakin its Thursday night I dont act like a herb, and dance all around, I like of just like to chill kick back and have some fun, I dont always have to be dancing in order to have a good time. . :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and i hate to admit it, but whoever that guy was, he played 2 or 3 that i couldnt even ID:blank:

BG

I gotcha on that Barry.

1. electric slide

2. hava nagila (yentil remix)

3. chicken dance (franki perdue edit)

No prob no need to thank me. If you need anymore tracks just let me know!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

I gotcha on that Barry.

1. electric slide

2. hava nagila (yentil remix)

3. chicken dance (franki perdue edit)

No prob no need to thank me. If you need anymore tracks just let me know!!!!!!!!!

HOW DID YOU KNOW I THOUGHT THAT YOU DIDNT GO. . . :laugh: :laugh:

I gotta agree wit Laurie, Tradewinds Sucked Ass last nite. 2nd week in a row the DJ has sucked. The day the Wreckin ball comes and knocks the Place down, I will be there gettin the footage on my camcorder. I would like to go to some other spots on thurs nite but it kinda sux when everything else is like 40 minutes away and i had work at 8am 2day