Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto!

soldado

hey Lola,

that's is really fucked up. It's good to know your roommate is recovering and will be in good shape soon but that will also teach him a lesson not to pick up strangers just like that and take them home still not excuse for that fucking psycho to do what he did.

Hopefully, the Police can get him soon and lock him for some years. We don't need scum like that walking the streets.

Hope to meet you soon!

Ciao

Lalo

That is crazy! Lola, I am very sorry to hear about this happening to your roommate. I can only imagine how shaken up the both of you can be. I hope everything works out well in the end. I know that you have never met me but if there is anything I can do please let me know. FYI, I work in a law office and if you need a good referral for an attorney let me know. Hopefully, the police find this bastard and put his ass away.

Thank you to everyone for the support.... It really means a lot to me....

My roommy is a lot better and we are both just very thankful for each other and that we are safe.. Especially that he is safe.

I will be out tomorrow ----> I need to dance, laugh, and be around GOOD FRIENDS & PEOPLE!

See you at Space - 11pm

Lola;)