Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who spins at sf on fridays??

Well here i am a trance,progressive and some tribal and techno dj. Dieing to get out into spinning at clubs. Listen if anyone knows whats the deals about any new openings at anywhere please drop me off an email or something, I can let u listen to my tracks and some cd's i made. I strictly due Trance,Techno,Progressive,And sometimes throw in a lil tribal for a lil love.

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Well here i am a trance,progressive and some tribal and techno dj. Dieing to get out into spinning at clubs. Listen if anyone knows whats the deals about any new openings at anywhere please drop me off an email or something, I can let u listen to my tracks and some cd's i made. I strictly due Trance,Techno,Progressive,And sometimes throw in a lil tribal for a lil love.

That puts you in the same boat as 90% of the other DJs on this board....

seriously if ur gonna promote ur shit party that lets every one and there mother in for free promote it the right way dont promote it by saying sound factory is closed or any other venue for that matter that ur goin against...promoters like urself is why the friday nite scene is soo dead and dry..sf might not be mobbed fridays but they run on no promoters and have a steady 1000 kids a nite in there and when u get 1000 kids in a club without some corny promoter tellin them theres gonna be hot girls there or wat not then u truely no those kids are goin cause they want to and had a good time previous weeks that they went....and if ur some big shot promoter lets run over the cost of wat u actually make after the ktu promotion and paying djs and flyers and letting EVERYONE in for free wat does a promoter like urself make ? do ur job right get off the computer and actually hand out a flyer and do something positive for roxy cause ur promotion tactics are WEAK . . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

P.S. vision if u need any info or need comps email me at my screen name dj klutch and we will talk

sal no offense.. sf is doin 300 - 400 people tops... not even close to 1000...

i love sf.. but i just cant bear to be there on fridays as it is...

oh but if you all do go to sf tonight.. make sure you check out sal in the basement... he throws down some hot shit.. not my style but he does throw down hot shit!!!!

but to answer the question i spoke with rich grant a couple weeks ago ... and i wasnt payin much attention but he told me they brought in some dj from australia... never heard him but while i was standin outside it sounded ight....

def be there on sat night - sunday night htough!!!

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

bro come to roxy tonight and ill give a fucking nose job

tunnelbandit doesn't go to roxy....every time he hears the name a trickle of piss runs down his leg:laugh:

tunnelbandit thats still one of my favorite of your one liners :laugh2:

seriously if ur gonna promote ur shit party that lets every one and there mother in for free promote it the right way dont promote it by saying sound factory is closed or any other venue for that matter that ur goin against...promoters like urself is why the friday nite scene is soo dead and dry..sf might not be mobbed fridays but they run on no promoters and have a steady 1000 kids a nite in there and when u get 1000 kids in a club without some corny promoter tellin them theres gonna be hot girls there or wat not then u truely no those kids are goin cause they want to and had a good time previous weeks that they went....and if ur some big shot promoter lets run over the cost of wat u actually make after the ktu promotion and paying djs and flyers and letting EVERYONE in for free wat does a promoter like urself make ? do ur job right get off the computer and actually hand out a flyer and do something positive for roxy cause ur promotion tactics are WEAK . .

yea KLUTCH

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

hmmm dont know whats worse... the thought that you even would think of that... or the thought that you actually know where to find a picture of that....

never underestimate the power of google!