Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me....

naomi1

Originally posted by meli2444

Tell me about it! I can't wait for happy hour......:D

A few of my friends are heading toward Gordon Berisch here on Brickell for Happy Hour. But I will missing this gathering for I have a ton of homework that I need to get done b/4 I go to Tiesto. Once I get it all done no more worries and party all night until the break of dawn and sleep all day Sunday! :aright:

Another thing that is bothering the heck out of me is this pop up screens that they have on this website. I am tired of that Pizza Hut promo. I wish my freaking spam software worked like it suppose to. UGH! I HATE PIZZA HUT!

Originally posted by naomi1

Another thing that is bothering the heck out of me is this pop up screens that they have on this website. I am tired of that Pizza Hut promo. I wish my freaking spam software worked like it suppose to. UGH! I HATE PIZZA HUT!

That Pizza Hut promo is driving me crazy too and I wouldn't eat Pizza Hut if my life depended on it! :mad:

so much hatred in this thread ... you guys have some serious psycological problems & i would like for you guys to get help... this is not healthy for the body or your brain.. you guys need to get all that negativity out of your systems... let the love flow people

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by koky

so much hatred in this thread ... you guys have some serious psycological problems & i would like for you guys to get help... this is not healthy for the body or your brain.. you guys need to get all that negativity out of your systems... let the love flow people

:tongue::mad:

Originally posted by koky

:mad::splat::pissy::compsux::chainsaw: