Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only freak staying in 2nite??

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Oh and nathan . . as for your list above . . I think it would be better termed: 3 black dudes, a tall asian guy, the villiage idiot and a lurker all sitting home with nothing to do . . . . what are the chances ? . . .

. .. . ;) . . :aright: . . .

so now i am considered a lurker? oh ok i see whats up. as you can see i have been a member of this board for a while....i just dont post much. So sorry!!!!!

. . . Oh and nathan . . as for your list above . . I think it would be better termed: 3 black dudes, a tall asian guy, the villiage idiot and a lurker all sitting home with nothing to do . . . . what are the chances ? . . .

:rofl::laugh: now thats funny yes now thats funny i wonder who the idiot is hmmm......... no name callin:aright:

now destiny....u should be over here stead of ur house what gives?!?!?:confused:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...:laugh::D

Originally posted by brickhouse

I have enough of a life to try to revive the word association thread....

Actually, I'm totally stuck in my apartment because I lost my keys the other night and don't have a key to get back into my building. *DOH*

At least you're in the city... :(

Originally posted by squeezemay

so now i am considered a lurker? oh ok i see whats up. as you can see i have been a member of this board for a while....i just dont post much. So sorry!!!!!

Not everyone can have no life like we can...

Wait a minute...

Originally posted by xpander

What's your excuse? :D

My friend found out she had to get up at 5 or something, and she hasnt slept the past 2 days, so i told her to just stay home and sleep. I got home awhile ago and was like hmm maybe i'll stay in for once....and now im bored