Clubplanet Nightlife Community

36 hrs left to live

ok figured this might be fun.

You have 36 hours left to live what do you do with the time you have left.

hmmm here is mine.

it is saturday at 8 pm. i give my baby brother a nig hug tell him i hope he makes the pro's in sports. hug my ther brother and my sis in law, give my neice a kiss and tell her i wish i could see her grow up. Give my Pop a big hug and say thanks for always being there. Kiss my mom tell her not to cry it will all be ok. then go see my dad for a few, might have a few choice words for him..

9 pm get in the cars with all my friends headed south on the parkway. also have about 100 pills and tons of jars w me. finally arrive in tempts, have to hear Denny spin one last time. enjoy the vibe denny throws off the turntables,

4 am

gran all my friends, also drag all the CP people i met so far ( perns jp stardo siciliagirl and ZEE ) we head off to the motherland

arrive 530 ish am at the front door of Factory. hmm free pills on me for everyone ( i got to stop doing that it makes me broke, just feel bad for the suckers who pay 20 bucks)

we all get banged up and chill to the beats JP is throwing down.

sit there sweat dripping eyes closed, no shirt just rockin to the beat.

12 pm leave factory

stop and eat in little italy, cant die with out one more meal at puglias and a cannoli at cafe napoli even though im rollin my as off.

go back to my house for an after party. hmm maybe id even get lucky. finally arrive at that time.

3 pm at my house

throw the switch for my turntables.drop some beats for my friends and party some more for a few hours finally about 730 ish

take a friggin huge ass bump of K and go into a hole and fade ito black lights out on the party hope everyone had fun