Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tune id

Ok now this is a tough one. Ive heard this song at Exit about a million times and im sure van dyk played it and probably many others. It is a really hard song and it has this funny percussion throughout the song. I have a sample here from a different song that REMINDS me of the sounds of the song im looking for. (its windows media cus my mp3 encoder in soundforge ran out of free encodes)

http://www.ctnrg.com/tuneid.wma

Please Help!

Ahhhhh! close but no, you have the sound right, but the song im thinking of is real hard and driving but more prog. And the whole song is centered around that sound. But its funny that you lead me to that because i heard it @ Exit on friday and i thought it was the song i was looking for, but then the vocals came in. I can definatly confirm that Van Dyk played this, and christopher lawerence. Still need help though!

ok, it has that sound that is in both the sample i had and that aquagen tune, but it uses that sound thorughout the track. I would def say its not an aquagen type tune, aka german trance or whatever..it sounds like a more prog number..but its really driving and i remember it being hard as nails, not BPM wise, but just because that sound! Its more in the vein of a track PVD or Lawerence would play if you know what i mean..i know its really hard to explain but that aquagen track was such a tease cus it has the same sound!