Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't Try It, Don't Deny It, You're Addicted To Drumsss

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

FEEDBACK

COMMENTS

HE OPENED WITH IT AT SPIN FOR THE COOLJUNKIE SPINS OFF, I GOT TO FINALLY MET OSCAR, THE PLACE WENT NUTS...

WHAT DID NJ THINK ABOUT IT... WAS I WRONG OR RIGHT... I HYPED IT, NOW I WANT TO SEE IF IT WAS AS GOOD AS MY HYPE...

AND I RAN INTO A JERSEY GIRL AT SPIN;)

HOW WAS SPACE??

Originally posted by saleen351

FEEDBACK

COMMENTS

HE OPENED WITH IT AT SPIN FOR THE COOLJUNKIE SPINS OFF, I GOT TO FINALLY MET OSCAR, THE PLACE WENT NUTS...

WHAT DID NJ THINK ABOUT IT... WAS I WRONG OR RIGHT... I HYPED IT, NOW I WANT TO SEE IF IT WAS AS GOOD AS MY HYPE...

AND I RAN INTO A JERSEY GIRL AT SPIN;)

HOW WAS SPACE??

Really you met a Jersey girl .......... ;) ;) ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dibs

Really you met a Jersey girl .......... ;) ;) ;)

yea, but that jersey girl left too early... oscar tore the fucking roof off of spin... addicted to the drumsssssssssssssssssssssssss:eek: :eek: :eek: and that jersey girl can now tell all those that ask, that i am "god" who hangs with the industry people...:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i met two on saturday at the Bentley....both great dancers...:tongue:

how was jimmys set at the Benley? I would of gone, but friday we got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too banged up, to make it to tiesto or the bentley... I didn't even make it to Sutra....:(

how was jimmys set at the Benley? I would of gone, but friday we got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too banged up, to make it to tiesto or the bentley... I didn't even make it to Sutra....:(

great set...it was a good vibe...people were good not too packed not too empty...20 bucks all u can drink (well drinks)...got pretty plastered by 230....he even dropped dirty cash track (sick!!!)...overall a good night and a good vibe....tried going to Tiesto, but all the parking lots were closed..parked at a meter, tried getting in touch with Biz, but we ended up going to Exile (it was free)...total cheese, if there was 3 people on the dancefloor it was too much....so we ended up at Jimmy's house, doing the afterhours thing....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

great set...it was a good vibe...people were good not too packed not too empty...20 bucks all u can drink (well drinks)...got pretty plastered by 230....he even dropped dirty cash track (sick!!!)...overall a good night and a good vibe....tried going to Tiesto, but all the parking lots were closed..parked at a meter, tried getting in touch with Biz, but we ended up going to Exile (it was free)...total cheese, if there was 3 people on the dancefloor it was too much....so we ended up at Jimmy's house, doing the afterhours thing....

Ha, Dj fuck Face is going out of business over at Exile... how was the sound system? Some one from J. Peters managment emailed me and told me it blows the phazon out of the water...And the EAW systems... I think its a Nexo alpa system... I should book my boys at exile and have a open door night... Maybee i'll email him, cause trance sucks!!!!!! Is it nice up in there? And dirty cash, a jersey production, making its way to the Bentley sobe style!!!:D Tell jimmy I want x factor!!!!!!!!!

dibs how was space?

Ha, Dj fuck Face is going out of business over at Exile... how was the sound system? Some one from J. Peters managment emailed me and told me it blows the phazon out of the water...And the EAW systems... I think its a Nexo alpa system... I should book my boys at exile and have a open door night... Maybee i'll email him, cause trance sucks!!!!!! Is it nice up in there? And dirty cash, a jersey production, making its way to the Bentley sobe style!!!:D Tell jimmy I want x factor!!!!!!!!!

sound system is very good...loud and clear....there is no dj booth, just a stage with the turntable and mixer and monitor setup...alot of room to dance...it has potential as a "alternative" to space...but u know how that goes...we just went in to use the bathrooms, to be totally honest....;)

Saleen~~

I never made it into Space.....met up with mrmatas then left there and drove over to space but there was no where to park and then the line was just to crazy for me. And Saleen u know the reason I left a bit early on Friday, I had no say in what was going on. I would have stayed longer. Plus it took us forever to walk back to our car which was in the garage on 6th.

MrMatas~~

You mean you met not 1 but 2 Jersey girls and they could dance;) ;) ;) too bad you missed their stage performance at Spin the night before

Saleen, was that the song you were talking about that no one has? I would alomst bet my life that richie has been playing that song for a couple of weeks, and he definitley played it this sat, i think he played it as his last song before he started the retrmetro set. Seeing the lyrics just reminded me of it.........

yea, but that jersey girl left too early... oscar tore the fucking roof off of spin... addicted to the drumsssssssssssssssssssssssss:eek: :eek: :eek: and that jersey girl can now tell all those that ask, that i am "god" who hangs with the industry people...:D

Saleen = "The God Who Hangs With The Industry People"

Lets just say that when Saleen says he knows people he really does. Thanks for introducing me to a few of thehm at Spin on Friday night.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

Saleen, was that the song you were talking about that no one has? I would alomst bet my life that richie has been playing that song for a couple of weeks, and he definitley played it this sat, i think he played it as his last song before he started the retrmetro set. Seeing the lyrics just reminded me of it.........

naw, he only got it this friday.... no djs had it.... its sick sick tune...

but DT had it since march....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dibs

Saleen = "The God Who Hangs With The Industry People"

Lets just say that when Saleen says he knows people he really does. Thanks for introducing me to a few of thehm at Spin on Friday night.

;)

are you going to sasha at crobar tonight? i'll won't be there:( no clubbing on mondays

Originally posted by ml2k1

YUP YOU ARE RIGHT* WHEN RYDELL DROPPED IT I WAS LIKE

:bounce: OH MY GOD!!! :bounce: then I was like saleen351was right* this song is siiiiiiiick...:laugh:

;)

are you going to sasha at crobar tonight? i'll won't be there:( no clubbing on mondays

No Clubbing on Mondays:confused: And why not?? Actually dont know what I am going to be doing later on in the night, but I am off to the beach in like and hr:D :D